Future Goals furthering the movement - my journey

Cmitch55

Hello everyone Cmitch here. as I sit here today I would like to begin a small log that I may refer back to when the time is needed. Let me begin by saying who I am. I am an 18 year old high school graduate who will be embarking on a journey of discovery and adventure. I currently Live in New England in a state that just recently passed a medical marijuana bill. I will not admit to which state it is, but I will tell you the laws for medical marijuana in this state will be some of the most strict so far in the fight for a federally accepted medical marijuana country. Now let me explain a bit about how I became interested in medical marijuana. A few years back I started smoking marijuana. It wasn't for any medical reason it was just because I was curious and found out that no one had ever died from it so it couldn't be that bad. I enjoyed the sensations the herb gave me so for a while I smoked regularly with a few buddies and just enjoyed my time smoking. After a while I became more interested in the herb I was smoking so I decided to do a little research. I was sick of paying street prices for marijuana and figured that growing it would be an option to look into. I went onto the computer and did a small google search and found 420mag. I looked at a few grow journals and became so excited that I started a few bag seed plants almost the next day. Well I learned alot of things I did wrong with that grow and the failures made me decide to read read read. I rarely post on this site but I am on it every single day for at least 3 hours a day reading a vast amount about this beautiful plant. I became interested in medical marijuana because a few people close to me have various diseases and illnesses that I came to find could be soothed with the help of medical marijuana. To name a few; my best friend struggles from hereditary Parkinson's disease. My mother has Bi-polar disorder which steams bouts of depression, where she is very inactive for months at a time, coupled with chaotic mania, where her mood is like a hurricane on the path of destruction. I also have a friend who's father has Pancreatic Cancer. As my state debated the idea of medical marijuana I watched ever stage of the bill till finally our Governor signed it into law. I've had dreams on more the one occasion becoming a caregiver and working my way into opening up one of the first dispensaries for my state. How ever in order to open a dispensary in the state I currently reside in you must be a certified Pharmacist. I knew then and there where my path was headed. So I began looking into a degree program where I could become a Pharmacist. I will be registering for classes August 27th of this year to begin my first year of a 6 year Master's Degree Program for a Pharmaceutics degree. I hope some of you will follow the journey threw the years and hopefully one day I can make a change in this world and open the eyes of many to medical marijuana. :Namaste:
~Cmitch

Back
Top Bottom