Galaxy God Bud

slowhand15

I thought I'd post these pics I took this morning.

It's Galaxy God Bud. The only Female out 6 seeds I planted.

It's been at 12/12 for 4 weeks-2 days.

It's supposed to be 30+THC ....and 55 days till maturity. Well see.

They are pretty buds and fairly frosty for only 30 days....It's growing structure is like a miniature NL#5.

Hardly any odor at this point.

I'm growing Jack Frost along side at it's pretty skunky.

Godbud-2-20-10-01.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-02.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-03.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-04.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/Godbud-2-20-10-04.jpg

Re: Galaxy God Bud- BC Seeds

nice grow man, can't wait to see your harvest what type of soil are they in?

I thought I'd post these pics I took this morning.

It's Galaxy God Bud. The only Female out 6 seeds I planted.

It's been at 12/12 for 4 weeks-2 days.

It's supposed to be 30+THC ....and 55 days till maturity. Well see.

They are pretty buds and fairly frosty for only 30 days....It's growing structure is like a miniature NL#5.

Hardly any odor at this point.

I'm growing Jack Frost along side at it's pretty skunky.

Godbud-2-20-10-01.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-02.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-03.jpg

Godbud-2-20-10-04.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/Godbud-2-20-10-04.jpg

hey dude, how long did it end up taken to finish up, 55days or longer????

hey slowhand, you around still. i'm curious about the breeder of this Galaxy God Bud. were they canadian? i'm trying my darndest to find someone growint the same strain as i am. nice plants my man..

They finish in around 56 days-eight weeks. I've growing them for a while now, I mean a lot of grows from clones.

Got the seeds from BC seeds (Canadian) -no longer up for business. A Marc Emory Enterprise.

For soil I use a mixture of Fox Farm products:

1/2 Ocean Forest
1/4 Happy Frog
1/4 Fafards (peat moss, forest products, perlite.

Works pretty nice. I add a little bat guano, just a little more than FF give you in the mixes. A little bone meal doesn't hurt so long as it doesn't contain Nitrogen.

The petioles are always red, even the stem in the cotyledon stage.

I'm also growing galaxy god bud, from clone from my former caregiver (he said it wasn't anything special, lol) It can be taken at 8 weeks but thats a shame if you push it to 9 the extra week does magic it goes from great bud to almost elite status, or atleast my perticular plant does. The only down side to pushing it longer is it hermies every single time but only at the very end and there arn't many nanners or any seeds. Someone told me that it won 2nd place in michigan's cannabis cup and was leafier than mine and not as frosty but I haven't verified it myself yet. I grow in 5 gal dwc buckets 1 plant per bucket 60w per sq ft.

Would you describe the smell as pungent rubbery lemony kinda sweet if you let it go longer?

How do you get it to grow short? Mine grows like a bush with up to 1 foot long stems between medium sized buds that are hard as rocks they literally will bounce out of the container I use to weigh them if I throw them in too hard its kinda funny. Do you think its because you use dirt and I'm dwc I know its not wattage and I use brand name bulbs and digital ballasts

I do not have any pictures from past grows but as luck has it I am just starting a new cycle and will post pictures from start to finish. Expect some tonight but they are on day 1 of 12/12 and i'll update every sunday

No pic this week camera broke. I did check the cannabis cup 2nd place in the hybrid catagory which is sweet I wouldn't want a pure sativa or indica so to have a winning hybrid (2nd place) is lucky considering I have had it a year and it won recently. Also google doesn't come up with many galaxy god bud hits so I think its rare.

30+ THC? that seems pretty high, any idea where we can get some beans of this?

I believe that anything over 15% is hype as I believe that the plant matter is at least 85% of even the best. I even challenge someone to weigh a bud of theirs then extract the thc then weigh the plant matter and resin separately, but it has to be extracted with a method that does not remove terpene's or chlorophyll.

As far as beans, I got mine as clone and a google search led me to a page where these supposedly came from a website that was a scam, the poster on that forum challenged anyone to prove they ordered and received from that scam website and the only responses were negative (i didn't get anything) posts

I agree that 9 weeks are better than 8 but don't go to 10 weeks, then it's sleepytown bigtime.
I'm growing them outdoors this year and they are a lot later than the Medijuana I'm growing next to it.
Although I'm growing outdoors, I have them in containers that I can bring in when the cold comes, if needed.

Back
Top Bottom