Ganja 'Cure' For Lung

Johnny

A COUVA "bush doctor" who claims to be a pundit and allegedly recommended that a CEPEP worker use marijuana to ease his lung ailment, is expected to attend the San Fernando Magistrates' Court today.

Magistrate Melvin Daniel, told Trevlon Joseph, 46, he wants to see the pundit in court when the matter continues today. On Friday Joseph pleaded guilty to possession of 46.6 grammes of marijuana. He was arrested on Thursday and charged by PC Morris.

Joseph, a father of three, of Drayton Street, San Fernando, explained to the magistrate through his attorney Michelle Rampaul, that he boils the marijuana and drinks it for a lung ailment. The court heard that four months ago, a pundit/bush doctor from Couva, recommended that Joseph use marijuana for his lung problem. "There are scientific people and there are biblical people in the world. A man named Bear carry me to see the pundit/bush doctor. If anyone stand close to me, he/she can hear noise while I am breathing.

When I try other medications, there are always side effects, " Joseph told the magistrate.

Newshawk: JohnnyPotSmoker: 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: Trinidad and Tobago's Newsday
Copyright: 2008 Daily News Limited
Contact: Trinidad and Tobago's Newsday : newsday.co.tt : Information

Back
Top Bottom