Ganja For Free Bowel Movement

Warbux

San Fernando construction worker Jason Lopez yesterday claimed that marijuana helps him relieve constipation.

Lopez, 26, appeared before San Fernando Fourth Court Magistrate Alicia Chankar, charged with marijuana possession.

The construction worker was charged with having five grammes of the illicit drug in his possession on Thursday.

The charge was laid indictably. However, police prosecutor acting Sgt Kumar Ramlochan recommended summary trial yesterday and Lopez pleaded guilty.

In his defence, the 26-year-old man told the magistrate: "I was constipated and when I smoke I does go off, that is why I had it."

Chankar replied: "So you never try magnesia?

Well, try that instead."

She then fined Lopez $2,000 to be paid forthwith or serve 200 days hard labour.

He asked for some time to get his money together, but Chankar maintained her ruling that he pay the fine forthwith.

According to the facts, Lopez was on St James Street, San Fernando, in the vicinity of Carlton Centre, when he was observed acting suspiciously.

He was stopped by police and searched.

A foil packet containing the marijuana was found in his right front trouser pocket.

He was arrested and taken to the San Fernando Police Station where he was charged with the offence.

News Hawk: Warbux 420 MAGAZINE ® - Medical Marijuana Publication & Social Networking
Source: guardian.co.tt
Author: N/A
Copyright: 2010 guardian.co.tt

Well he may have said it to get off the hook, but cannabis is excellent for regulating the digestive tract. Constipation can be a very serious issue, even causing death in extreme cases. I suppose he'd have been taken more seriously had he used cannabinoid suppositories as his delivery method.

Back
Top Bottom