Geez! bad luck....

IgotAneed4Weed

I was with my brother and 2 of my best friends tyler and logan. We were bored and we had 90 $, you do the math. So we called this guy, a big procrastinator (we knew this but we were desperate), and he told us to go to this kids house and he'll come by and sell us his herb. My friends knew where he lived so we decided to go... with no car. It was about 45 minute walk there. We waited about 2 hours for this guy to show up. Still nothing. About half an hour later we're about to leave and he shows up. We get a half o of some pretty good dank. We're all tired as hell and we're on the way back and we see some lights inhead of us, our path is blocked and there's no other way to get back. Blue flashy ones! and more than 1 set, I'm thinkin atleast 4 cop cars. (its 3 o' clock in the morning, past curfew, and we have a half o of weed on us) we had to hide in dense woods for about an hour until the cops left (with weed that we couldnt smoke!!).. I'm guessing an accident occured. Our legs were killing us and finally when we got back.. We literally wanted water more than bud on the walk home. Best time in my life when we light up.

Damn. at least you still had the pot.

at least u didn't get cought...i hate having weed and cops around me...everyone prob does but...

Back
Top Bottom