So me and my friend were hotboxing...

hexed

so me and my friend were hotboxing a looong time ago, we were in a newly developed housing community in a coultasac (spelling?), we had just finished smoking a joint and we see a car coming, sure enough its a cop and he puts his spotlight on us and drives around beside us. as he does this we both start smoking cigarettes in a vain attempt to cover the smell. then he comes to my window, i unzip it (its a jeep :D), and sadly i watch the smoke pour out into his face, highlighted by the light from his flashlight.. he asks us what we are doing up here, and all we come up with is "waiting for our friend." he asked us if we had been robbing new houses in the area, we say no. he says ok be safe and leaves, i shit you not he said nothing about the weed or what we were doing parked alone at 1am. sorry for the long story, and most people dont believe it, but its the craziest cop story that has ever happened to me :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't spray AXE thats for damn sure they know whats up with that, trust me I know.

yea dont use good smelling stuff to cover up the weed smell the po po know something is up

Heres a simple tip to always keep in mind, when you are hotboxing a car, always keep a pack of cigs in the car so if you ever wind up in a similar situation, you can light one up. I always have at least 4 cigs in my glove box at all times.

lol thats funny shit man but i remember when my buddie just bought a brand new glass bong it was the shit we had parked in some community and started boxing the shit out of his car.......like 4 bowls later we see a big van pull up infront of us sure enough its a paddy wagon i started tripping the fuck out cause my other buddy who was in the car deals and just picked a fresh quarter pound we had a scale and baggies but i played it cool than another cop car pulls up behind us so my buddy starts his car and starts driving away.......nothin happened i guess they were called to one of the houses we were parked at they didn't chase us or nothin we just drove parked somewhere else and finshed our sesh

Damn, cool cop.

most cops dont even care.. they got bigger stuff do deal with thats wats good about living in ridgecrest they have to deal with meth and stuff so they could care less about a little mary jane

i have a very similar experience with a cop pulling us over while smokin a blunt, i ended up eating a gram blunt and the cop never said anything about weed even though \the smoke was pouring out when he walked up

niceeeeeeee! I love good cops. (thats no oxymoron, they do exist)

I had a similar experience. It was during finals week and I was exhausted from all the studying, so the last of my finals was over (evening class) and I drove to this park, DO NOT ENTER AFTER DARK signs posted everywhere, but what the hell, I was feelin good, another productive semester was over. So I roll a fat J and put on the classics, RUN DMC, and lit that fucker up. All of a sudden the lights go on, flashing red and blue in this dark oasis of a park, I nearly shit my pants. I didn't even have time to light up my emergency stogie before the man is asking me for licence and registration. He was a slick cop, turned his lights off driving through the park, I had to give him that. Asks me what i'm doing in the park after dark-I tell him I am studying for a final the next morning, couldn't get any quiet time at home. I was sure as hell I was getting busted with that 1/2 in my pocket. So he looks at my license and asks " You Greek?" Yeah oficer, I'm Greek. "Hey thats nice, my fiance is Greek" So we start talking about all the Greek stereotypes and that damn movie, My big fat greek wedding, for like ten minutes. "Well, here's your licence, stay out of the park after dark. Have a nice night, and good luck on the final." he says. DAMN! He new I was high as shit, he smelled it, I knew he knew I was high as shit, I smelled it. But that was a Good Cop. So next time you curse the po po, there are exceptions.

Peace

Stikee for president :allgood:

And, Yes i DID inhale.

Back
Top Bottom