Germinated seed in rock wool... HELP PLEASE!!

cabeto86

420 Member
How you doing everyone? having some problem with germinated seeds, I need your help guys!!

about a week ago i throw 5 Northern lights seeds in RO water, after 3 days they show the roots and then transplanting to rock wool (rock wool immersed in tap water PH 5.5) placed rock wools inside the dome in not direct light. After 3 days more no plants coming. I opened one of the rock wool with seed and it was melted on the top. same the rest!

hopefully you guys can help me, i don't want to waste more seeds.

Really appreciated

Carl.

:cheer:Did you prepare the rock wool as noted from the rock mfg.......... BEFORE you put your sprouted seeds in them also if you used your hands and not a pair of tweezers when you moved your sprouting seeds in to your rock wool that also will kill your sprouting seeds. You have oils on your hands that are very toxic to young seedlings....... I use the paper towel method but when ever I do anything with the sprouting seeds I use a pair of tweezers you also must remember that the seedlings are very delicate at this stage. Also one last note you need to be aware of the air temperature when working with your new seedlings as they will also die from shock as a result of being subjected to cold air. Hope this will help also must remember at this stage the seedlings are at their most vulnerable stage and precautions need to be taken to assure a successful sprouting of the seeds........STAY safe and GOOD GROWING:cheer::thumb::

Back
Top Bottom