Germinating in rock wool

madsix

very happy my seeds have sprouted quite well today.

No extra junk(fertilizer) just ph down the tap water which i let sit for 2 days in a clean milk jug before using.:bravo:
special note :peace:I had the water sit 2 days before I ph'ed it down.I do this for whatever I'm feeding it just feeds a lot better this way. It settles out the harmful ingredients of the TAP water.

I was going to add a little ionic to them but from reading the many threads I took the peoples advice.

one thing I did was soak cubes for a few minutes placed the seeds in them with a smaller ganja stem.

poured water in tupper ware disk put in a dark 75f degree tent for 5 hours.

I drained the water from cubes where seeds were previously placed.

I put them back and left them alone.

Opened cube to view seed and its a very healthy sprout emerging from the seed inside.

keeping it simple and stupid is the best way to do this.

germination was acheived in under 48 hours with this method.:thumb:

No extra junk(fertilizer) just ph down the tap water which i let sit for 2 days in a clean milk jug before using.:bravo:
special note :peace:I had the water sit 2 days before I ph'ed it down.I do this for whatever I'm feeding it just feeds a lot better this way. It settles out the harmful ingredients of the TAP water.

I was going to add a little ionic to them but from reading the many threads I took the peoples advice.

one thing I did was soak cubes for a few minutes placed the seeds in them with a smaller ganja stem.

Opened cube to view seed and its a very healthy sprout emerging from the seed inside.

i find coco coir to be superior to rockwool..guess its what people are used too.

Be careful not to leave your seeds in there too long or they will form water type roots which have to transform to earth type roots after transplanting in soil or coco

Be careful not to leave your seeds in there too long or they will form water type roots which have to transform to earth type roots after transplanting in soil or coco
Good point. I notice that sometimes the cutting that rooted in water do not take kindly to being placed in containers of soil. It seems like the shorter the root the faster the plant recovers after going from the water to the soil.

Back
Top Bottom