Germinating June? Too late? What should I expect?

Leonwak

i have some seedlings already abt 1 month old intended for outdoora, but thinking abt putting some under the LEDs for an early harvest, is it too late june 8 to germinate some seeds for outdoors? what should i expect?

Where is your general location? (Don’t actually give it out if you’re not comfortable.) Some places this is now just the time to start outdoors. What are your conditions like this time of year? Mine are 110+F now until September but I still intend on growing two autos outside under a shade canopy and misters.

Where is your general location? Some places this is now just the time to start outdoors.
im in venezuela. what do u say? already have a 9 in tall 2 month old and abt 12 seedlings abt 1 month old, im going with unknown bagseed on my luck, just got a 600W LED so want to skip some time to early harvest, i have another batch of 12 seedlings i started abt 20 days ago outdoors meant to eventually finish under the light but they dont seem to be doing well in solo cups definetly. the other 12 are in a bit wider pots and seem to be better. so i can keep some outdoors and go with new seeds for outdoors if it isnt too late.

Yeah so I’m definitely not the expert to give advice to you on this. I actually looked up harvest seasons and light graphs for Venezuela. I’ll attach them for anyone that comes by and has a better idea on what to do than I do. It looks like in the next month it would be the ideal time for sowing seeds.

Attachments

• FAD7F3AA-4B28-4598-8AF8-0F291E7DEA39.jpeg
    FAD7F3AA-4B28-4598-8AF8-0F291E7DEA39.jpeg
    149 KB · Views: 86
  • 7498DFBE-0C0D-43C2-A303-5AAD15A16E00.jpeg
    7498DFBE-0C0D-43C2-A303-5AAD15A16E00.jpeg
    259.1 KB · Views: 90
Yeah so I’m definitely not the expert to give advice to you on this. I actually looked up harvest seasons and light graphs for Venezuela. I’ll attach them for anyone that comes by and has a better idea on what to do than I do. It looks like in the next month it would be the ideal time for sowing seeds.
thats actually very enlighting, it would definetly give you a rough idea how weeds would naturally develop over here, i guess starting now for an outdoor wouldnt be so bad if you dont want huge plants, which i do not want.

yeah, im looking into it actually, i had some AF seeds i brought from colombia, high quality stuff, which just disappeared they day i arrived home, to this day wondering. Anyways this season its gonna have to be bagseed, have 3 diferent strains i beleive, at least 2, so i think im gonna put the already month old ones to go on under the new LED lights, and leave abt 4 or 5 of that batch to go on outside and germinate some new ones for outdoors and if they turn out to be smaller thats even better for me LOL since im going with so many plants, i just want to have some outside for the season, and then experiment with some imported strains under the light.

Back
Top Bottom