Get out to vote Ohio

four201976

Yes on Issue 3 and No on Issue 2 this November on the Ohio ballot. Though Issue 3(medical and recreational) is certainly not perfect it is the first step to cannabis reform in the state of Ohio. Please get out to vote fellow Buckeyes.

1. Fellow Buckeyes, please be registered to vote
2. Work to get at least 6 other friends registered to vote.
On responsible ohio.com, while having friends over, this site has a very quick link which you can see each person, if they are registered and the date they voted last. Great information. So around the kitchen table I have so far reregistered 2 people to vote, good for all of us on many matters. I have targeted 2 others and have a personal goal of 6 people that I have registered. At least I am trying. To each of you, I suggest you look at the web site Responsible Ohio.com to see how the battle for recreational MJ is being fought today here. They have a mascot MR. B and the guy is a walking flowering bud, maybe over the top, but these folks have come a long way in the battle. TV Ad's are starting to appear in favor of the plan.

Mr_B.jpg
Mr_B.jpg
buddie.jpg

Pictures of mascot MR. B and the political vehicle that is being used in Ohio to get the vote out !

Back
Top Bottom