Ohio's Introduction of OMCA find out when

Tonya Davis

OMCA Introduction and press Conference

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Ohio Medical Compassion Act will be Introduced
Friends,

Do you know a medical cannabis friendly doctor or a compassionate judge , lawyer or law enforcement officer who is from Ohio?

Pass this information along if you do.

The Ohio Medical Compassion Act will be Introduced the 3rd week of May 2008.

The Senator 's Office ( OMCA Sponsor) has given us until Friday, May 9th 2008 to come up with a list of professionals who will be willing to participate in the press conference, and an indication of whether you will be willing to speak or not. The tentative date of the press conference is May 20, 2008.

In a perfect world, we would like to have someone representing law enforcement (LEAP would be a perfect addition), lawyers, medical professionals, pharmacists... you get the idea. This is an opportunity to speak out regarding the science, medical burdens, financial burdens on tax payers, and arrest, prosecution and incarceration of the sick for using cannabis as a medicine.

We need drug war victims who are patients. An example of a good one for Ohio would be
Randy Brush. Remember, he got sentenced to three years for growing four plants for medical use. He lost his freedom, home, family, and almost his life.

Current patients who use cannabis for MS, cancer, pain, RSD, HIV or Aids, GI and intestinal problems, arthritis, plus many other serious conditions are needed to stand or sit in a group to show Ohio that we need our medicine.

Please, if you support the compassionate use of cannabis, or have an understanding of this issue, contact me at tdavis@ohiopatient.net and commit to standing up for what is right. The Ohio Department of Health is aware of what we proposing to our legislators, and from what I understand will not oppose this legislation.

Call me toll free at: 888-588-2843 with you contact information so I can add you to the list and forward to the Senator.

Back
Top Bottom