Getting a Dr in RI

Thanks Propa and Aprentice I truly appreciate your help and opinions. I started growing "Bagseed" as you said Propa from some almost chronic that was rushed and not cured properly, some Haze, and various herbs I have come across. My camera shit the bed so I have to buy another but I did start a grow journal couple days after germination, no pics yet. It's been a long long time and I am coming home.

Every joint I've passed, every sack I've copped
Has put me at odds with Leo
40 years violation, still with my own volition
Papers won't change what I know

You have all the lights for a garden of delights
Don't have to be big to be good
Best time to start one is now, any which way
Your best meds you'll grow, as all should

Yes:cheer::slide:

Congrats bro.
Looking forward to your grow.:yummy:

That's alright Propa, Thats alright with me
Been forty years I'm doing the same
Can't believe they gave me, a license to grow
Whoa, baby thats alright, I'll play their little game
Hope to have grass so high the neighbors will say it needs a mow

Thanks Propa and Aprentice I truly appreciate your help and opinions.

Propa that poem you wrote about coppin' and forty years violation still my own volition that was inspiring.

I started growing "Bagseed" as you said Propa from some almost chronic that was rushed and not cured properly, some Haze, and various herbs I have come across. My camera shit the bed so I have to buy another but I did start a grow journal couple days after germination, no pics yet.
I am still awiting seed from Canada, and will order from NL soon.
There are some meetings locally where some of the other patients exchange breeding info I'll let you know.
It's been a long long time and I am coming home.

I must say that getting a Dr in RI must be harder than it seems to everybody here because while being photographed at RIDOH's Office of Medical Marijuana Program I was informed there are only about 900 active MMP cards.
The info is as follows:
-----------------------about 400 Patients------------------------
==================about 500 Caregivers==================
grand total gives us an approx 900 active licensed participants in the RI MMP

This unfortunately is a sad fact that in the East Dr's do not want to apply this form of therapy to a wide spectrum of patients allowing many to better treat their illnesses or symptoms effictely without Big Pharma in their pocketbook or wallet.
We all must work together to effect change Statewide and Federally intelligently informing many of the benefits of MMJ. We must also encourage our friends, neighbors and family if illness or injury strike to keep an open mind and explore the possibilities while treating with MMJ.
As for Getting a Dr in RI, we must all help each other, and share info, recommending the same Dr's we have who recognize the benefit of Marijuana therapy and are sympathetic to this treatment option.
I do not advocate Marijuana for all as there are clearly people who should never be exposed to it, but there are others who will clealy benefit from this treatment.

Back
Top Bottom