Getting ready to flip

Kevin Jacobs

I'm getting ready to flip these to12/12 Friday, being my first grow I've never defoliated and not sure how it's done so I hope I don't kill them. With that said here's a before and after. Did I do it right, as in need to take more, should have taken less. I know it's a newbie question but I just don't know. I don't even know the sex yet being bag seeds but I bet they will let me know real soon. Anyway thank you in advance for any guidance you can offer it will be most appreciated.
IMG_20200418_083916.jpg
IMG_20200418_100726.jpg

Going easy was the right choice. Its a weed pretty easy to grow.

First grow - best advice is do as little as possible and watch the plants grow.

Watching and learning is good.

A lot of growers tend to be hands on.

Too much of a thing is usually too much.

Going easy was the right choice. Its a weed pretty easy to grow.

First grow - best advice is do as little as possible and watch the plants grow.

Watching and learning is good.

A lot of growers tend to be hands on.

Too much of a thing is usually too much.
I was going to try to clone but changed my mind on that. I'm just going to learn on step at a time. My objective with this grow was just trying to see what they like and dislike and to watch the growth process. Once I get a couple grows of experience I'll move on to the next phase.

i suggest cloning. You can take a branch off down low at the soil line - likely 2 or 3 and developer a cloning technique that works for you.

Can start out with a glass of water on the windowsill. I have tried about every thing there is and I've circled back to the glass of water my grandma taught to me.

i suggest cloning. You can take a branch off down low at the soil line - likely 2 or 3 and developer a cloning technique that works for you.

Can start out with a glass of water on the windowsill. I have tried about every thing there is and I've circled back to the glass of water my grandma taught to me.
Thank you for that information, I was looking at cloning on YouTube and according to a bunch of videos on there I need heating pads domes just a bunch of stuff that I can't afford. But I can do a glass of water and a windowsill. Maybe I'll take a clipping from each one. Even though I have like 50-100 bag seeds to play with it would be a nice learning experience. Once I get some experience I'm going to buy good seeds, just didn't want to spend that kind of money just to watch them die if you know what I mean. Now all I have to do is steal a few of the wife's glasses .

Back
Top Bottom