Getting UA through quest. Home test very faint

Surferdude00

What's up guys. I've been lurking around here for a while thinking I was gonna be getting hair tested and I just found it it's a UA through quest.
Background:daily smoker 10 years quit maybe 6months 2 years ago. Since then probably 1-2.5gs a day depending on what I need to accomplish lol. Extremely athletic boxing, mma, weights the whole nine. Recently training for a fight and cut around 15lbs over 3 months. 3 bong rips and run 3miles (think maybe this has helped me). I have around 8% bf now and a pretty quick metabolism. 5'5 150lbs.

I got the dream job offer and put the bong away 23 days ago. Been destroying my hair and burning my scalp (spent around $300 on everything including aloe rid). Anyway got my offer letter and found out it's a UA. Now I've been taking cranberry extract, fat burners, pre work outs and I normally drink around 2 gallons of water a day. The test should be by next wed but I'm gonna stall it till that Saturday which gives me 32days clean.

First home test was afternoon not a crazy amount of water yet piss was still yellow for sure and I have a faint line but decent. So I decided to check at the worst time. First void and not mid stream thinking if I pass this in golden. And the line is super faint. Gonna post the pic. It's clearer in person but still way more faint the the test 2 days ago mid stream after voiding about 3xs.

Question? Guys that have been in this boat with the faint line did you pass? I have no one to sub from and I'm sketchy about using a synthetic after hearing some pass some don't and I get no feedback on testclears powdered. Being im pretty close with this faint line id rather just do me after all it's my dream job and I should have stopped when i started looking. Honestly didn't think I would get it. This is the test this morning gonna take another this Saturday after voiding 3-4xs and having 3-4 normal glasses of water (oh I take multis, B, D vitamins daily anyway)

Thanks in advance I will also take a home hair test and post my method and results after having put so much work and money into it to help others. Stay up bros thanks in advance

image27145.jpg

Thats a pass. With your low body fat you've got a pretty good chance of passing with just dilution the morning of the test.
Nothing cleans your system of thc metabolites. They are the only drug that is not water soluble. Thc heads directly to your fat cells and stays there till you either burn them off or they die naturally in about a month depending on your metabolism rate.

Exercise and stay hydrated
Eat a high fiber diet with possibly adding some metamucil to help keep the bowels moving.
3 days before the test switch to a red meat high fat diet and quit exercising
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

The reasons.
80% of your thc metabolites are removed through your stool. If the stool isn't evacuated the thc metabolites gets reabsorbed through your intestines and heads back to fat cells again. When you change to a red meat high fat diet it does 2 things. It raises your creatine levels to allow for more dillution so that you don't fail the test. The fat tells the body to start saving fat cells again for a few days so that the thc metabolites don't enter the kidneys and liver and pass into the urine.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

I would test yourself the morning of the drug test and see how you look. If it looks like a pass then just use some dilution and you'll be golden. If not have either some synthetic or some powdered urine as the backup plan. Practice keeping the temp in range before you go.

Thanks a lot man really appreciate it can't afford to lose this. I don't know if I said it but I took one 2 days ago and the line was more pronounced and that was 2-3 pisses and maybe 2 16oz waters. I'm going to take the test again Saturday that same way with out going crazy dilute and push the test off till the following Saturday. I'll post the pic sat if you don't mind taking another look just to easy my brain. Thanks man!! I forgot I've also been taking stool softeners for a long time due to high protein diet (directed from the doc) so everything's been flowing well lol hopeful that's helped also

Well gentleman I'm officially not paranoid any more just took the home test a day later. Drank 3-4 16 oz glasses of water (normal for me) took 2 B vitamins. Pissed 2xs. Took test 3 piss midstream my weewee was totally yellow and not Diluted. And my line is as dark as the control check it out. 25 days clean after over a year of heavy high quality bud. Guess my lifestyle really helped. Thank you guys for the reassurance. Time to part ways with my old friend doctor green for a little bit at least and focus on my career
image27244.jpg

If you dont mind me asking, im in a similar boat right now with faint lines in my first void, i have synthetic but id prefer to use my own piss, did you simply just drink more water and take B2 to get such a darker line? My test is wednesday and that will be 55 days clean but i just recently started getting faint lines... @Weed420 you seem like the most expert any advice? Thanks and good luck on real test

I did my first piss bc if that was gonna be clean they all were I figured. When I took the second one. I drank my normal amount of water for the morning aprx 32oz and pissed 2 times before taking the test and took the test on#3 midstream. I do take a multi vit, d3,b complex with b12, stuff for joints and stool softeners daily just bc I'm an old healthy athlete. The vitamins don't affect the line they help add color to your piss bc your diluting it and can cause a fail. Like everyone told me if there's a line it's a pass. Do the dilution method to be safe, I'm taking my test in a week and feel super confident but will still pound a Gatorade to add weights n pediolite for salts to my weewee bc I drink a ton of water as it is and my normal piss is super clear(bs that they judge you on that it means I'm healthy and my kidney function great..) whole thing is BS for pot if you ask me, I'm in the best physical and mental place in my life in at 33. Got a 3.6 gpa studying cellular and molecular biology well burning 1-3gs of the best bud in the state yet, I know people partying with white every Friday bc they're clean come Monday. Legal system needs to change. Good luck homie. If you need more help I'm happy to assist yo.

Oh I wouldn't mess with synthetics. I read to many fails... Testclear has real urine powdered but I couldn't find any reviews on it.

So pretty much day of test 24-36 oz of gatorade and a few pisses before? I feel good about my first piss showing lines just wanna be sure on dilution method when i take it, ill throw in some animal pak for color

Anyone w a general idea also of how early before test to start drinking the gatorade and take the vitamins? Sorry im so paranoid but my brother pretty much got ke the job and failing would be more than just not getting the job!

Well gentleman I'm officially not paranoid any more just took the home test a day later. Drank 3-4 16 oz glasses of water (normal for me) took 2 B vitamins. Pissed 2xs. Took test 3 piss midstream my weewee was totally yellow and not Diluted. And my line is as dark as the control check it out. 25 days clean after over a year of heavy high quality bud. Guess my lifestyle really helped. Thank you guys for the reassurance. Time to part ways with my old friend doctor green for a little bit at least and focus on my career
image27244.jpg

Don't drink that much fluid the morning of the test, you might get hit with a negative dilute. Don't drink over 36 ounce the morning of the test and you'll pass just fine.

If you dont mind me asking, im in a similar boat right now with faint lines in my first void, i have synthetic but id prefer to use my own piss, did you simply just drink more water and take B2 to get such a darker line? My test is wednesday and that will be 55 days clean but i just recently started getting faint lines... @weed420 you seem like the most expert any advice? Thanks and good luck on real test

You have to be careful about drinking too much fluids the morning of the test or they will fail you with a negative dilute. Faint lines are passing lines. If its visible to the eye its a pass and that means dilution will work fine for you.

Anyone w a general idea also of how early before test to start drinking the gatorade and take the vitamins? Sorry im so paranoid but my brother pretty much got ke the job and failing would be more than just not getting the job!

Doesn't really matter. Usually start drinking fluids about an hour or so before you get there so that you have to pee real good. Then pee the first bit in the toilet,thats the dirtiest, put 2 ounces in the cup and then pee the rest in the toilet.

Back
Top Bottom