gia green nutrients

NOOOBIENOT

Hello , just wondering if anyone has used the gia green line of nutrients for a soil grow , they seem cheap enough, and i was wondering about the all purpose nutrient mix they have along with some of their other soil additives , what are your thoughts , i would like to try the mega crop product but it is so expensive for me to get with the shipping but i can get the gia green stuff at my local hydro store .

do you use the all purpose fertilizer or just the other soil additives , i wanna do a outdoor summer grow instead of a tent grow again just for giggles but is the all purpose enough or do i need a few of the other additives as well just wondering so if i need to start stocking up slowly on the other items , i am gonna buy some organic soil from a local nursery and the all purpose nute mix , it seems a little complicated to build my own soil with the proper amounts of each of the other additives , rock phosphate, insect fracce , kelp meal , etc . i know you can mess the soil ph up pretty quick if the additives are not in the correct proportions. i wanna keep this as simple as possible .

I can’t comment on the AP fertilizer as I don’t use it. However, the best that I can offer is keep it simple, that’s why we built our own soil. No need to check PH. Gaia Green has good products.

Back
Top Bottom