Goldbud420's DIY Aeroponic Trial - White Russian - 4 x 100w LEDs

Re: Goldbud420's DIY Aeroponic Trial- White Russian- Blue Planet Nutrients- 4 x 100w

Hey bro just curious how did the yeild and smoke turn out??

Re: Goldbud420's DIY Aeroponic Trial- White Russian- Blue Planet Nutrients- 4 x 100w

I would love to know what the difference in yield between your two grows was? Thanks! Keep up the great work!

nice grow

Hey guys, sorry to leave you all hanging. This is the smoke report from my first go with White Russian, to give a bit of context for my aeroponic crop:

The buds are fairly dense, and nice and gooey. It breaks up really nice, and smells oh-so-nice. It has a sweet, citrusy aroma with some cheesy undertones. The smoke is great; nice and smooth, but if you take a big hit it'll leave you coughing (as well as seeing stars). The high is actually a bit sneaky; it doesn't really register until about ten to fifteen minutes in. At that point, its blast-off. The high is a nice, heady, "up" high, but not of the type that leaves you cagey. Super mellow and relaxing.

This batch is even better. It hits you like a freight train. Nothing sneaky about it. A good strong rip of this batch will leave you hallucinating.

I ended up yielding just over 10 oz. This is about an oz. more than my previous grow. Not too bad considering a third of the plants were waterlogged for about 3 weeks, and I let them get a bit of nutrient burn.

I think the added CO2 was a big help; the bud is a bit more dense and noticeably more fragrant. Likewise, my homemade aeroponic setup (barring some issues) was very successful. With a few improvements (ie. increased drain diameter), my yield should increase even more.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Hy i have seen your aeroponics grow sistem. so my question is do you have some chart how mutch ppm goes into the water for every day or week. im going to buy the tds meter and i want to know the exact ppm watering chart. thank you

Keep track of the ppm of the solution every time you add nutes, so you can get an idea of how much nutes the plants are using (by tracking a decline in ppm). Or, if you need to add water (if the ppm is increasing over time).

If you are using other nutrients, I would just follow the manufacturers instructions, and keep track of the ppm the same way.

Hope this helps.

hy now im using the flora series this is the schedule

but for the next grow im going to build the aeroponics sistem like yours i think its very good. im not sure is the flora series good for aero grow. and they dont give you the ppm scale they just give the ml/10liter scale

Back
Top Bottom