Good or bad idea?

yah no kidding, i still am not away scott free by any means, my mother lives in florida its gonna be tough to be able to cross the border to see her....im not too sure what to expect by way of punishment....it was my very first cirminal offense ever, not even a speeding ticket lol so i kinda dove right into the system......i would prolly hang myself in jail if they locked me up for decades, it would just be such a waste i was freaking out after bein locked up for 24 hrs lol

Don't even think about it Rich (not that it's a concern). I understand MJ is readily available when incarcerated...she can get you through it.

Yeah...the states are brutal. I see some of you on here NC and GA. Well you know what I mean. Down here in the Southeast US. Gotta be real careful round here. But the hiding spot sounds like a winner. I would try to not do it on hot sunny days too much tho. Esp if you have a black truck. PEACE OUT>:peace:

As for my wife & me~~we're soo dam lucky~~
We're not drivin right now~~need to fix the
car~~& we'll be renewinng our licenses
soon~~we smoke at home~~or friends
places~~never had no prob~~managers
here are real kewl here with us~~
PEACE OUT~~

freak it wasnt a cop that told me this, its just sumthing that my buddies were talkin about a couple of weeks ago and none of us really knew if it was true.
And yea kiwi, SE can kinda suck some times but wat r ya gonna do ya know? i just wanna move to cali!

Sunroofs are transparent (or translucent). So, while the stash can't be seen from the inside, the officer walking up to give you a fixit ticket can see it through the glass in the sun-roof. (OK a truck it too tall for the cop to see.)

A closed backpack in the back seat seems secure enough for me. A locked piece of luggage is great. Plus, your forgotten stash doesn't fall on your Dad's head when he un-shutters the sun roof.

Back
Top Bottom