Good or bad idea?

weedyMcBong

A few days ago, I thought of a new hiding place for your stash. It works if you have a sunroof with the sliding (pull back thing) covering it from the inside. I can explain further if you don't find that clear enough. What if... you put your cannabis on top of the cover, but inside the sunroof. My dad's truck had a sunroof and that's when I thought about it. I had borrowed his while mine was in the shop. It would probably work unless they brought the dogs out right? Especially it being a truck, they can't see the top of it. Tell me what you think.

yea it sounds like a good spot, a random search of the car without a k9 n you could prolly get away with it.....i have a great spot in m car, i drive a piece of shit 91 Topaz and the centre console between the driver and passenger seat is made of a hard plastic and there is a tray that i can set my wallet on or my cell while im driving.....however with a little but of force i can pull the tray off opening up access to the hollowed out centre console so i hide my weed right beside me in the area where the emergency brake is....its perfect, i wouldnt dare taking it across the border but i dont think a normal cop would find it if he searched my car

that might even be able to get away for a k9 unless you just have a shitload, becuase they say when trying to hide stuff from a k9, put it toward the middle of the car and the highest spot you can find. Hidding it in the sunroof would be probably the best place to hide it if your looking to hide it from a k9.

Would your stash be exposed to the sun through the upper glass? The heat and UV rays could seriously degrade the quality.

It probably would but It would be short term I'm hoping. And in my truck theres a part of the dash I can pull out with a bit of force. It serves no purpose but to take up space. It's just a piece of panel. That would be the spot for me.

Yeah, I doubt they'll assume that one. It really doesn't look removable until you study it. I got bored one day and took it right off.

yea im assuming its a hollow spot where the manufacturer installs things for the version of his truck thats got more features but instead of leaving this open gaping area they cover it with a panel. as to the cops in new jersey i guess all i can say is im lucky to be in canada.....i was busted with a couple pounds and bout 30 plants last september and managed to avoid jail time

Damn... How'd you pull that off?

And as for the panel... Yeah that's in my truck. Its an ls model so its pretty basic. My dad's truck has so many features the sunroof was the only place I could think of that was decent enough for a hiding place. Either that or behind the nav screen. It folds out if (you have to go through about 3 or 4 different menus to fold it out) and there's a lot of empty space behind the screen.

I've thought about the sunroof/panel thing as a good hiding spot also but I decided not to use it because you can see straight through to the top of the panel (since the sunroof is glass). during the day time it would be easily visible but at night i think the only way anyone would be able to see/ notice it would be if they used a flashlight

I'm talking about like a vinyl/cloth cover that is on the inside hiding the glass of the sunroof.

and of course we're never authorizing a search of our vehicle whether or not we're carrying anything or how good we think our hiding places are...right?

and of course we're never authorizing a search of our vehicle whether or not we're carrying anything or how good we think our hiding places are...right?

You just hit the nail on the head!!!!

Why have rights if we don't use them?

weedy i bought myself a good lawyer with the other weed they didnt find heheh then i took their asses head on got them to keep me out of jail and drop the trafficking charge cuz they didnt havy any proff i had been selling lol august 20th i hear what my punishment is but they have already told my lawyer i wont be getting jail time....i am so thankful im in canada though i dont even want to think about where i would be right now if i was caught with that in the states.

Yeah at least things worked out.

I'm talking about like a vinyl/cloth cover that is on the inside hiding the glass of the sunroof.

in that case...HELL YEA! that sounds like a great hiding spot. and in regards to a post a lil while ago about the searches. i heard from sum1 that by just saying no when asked if a cop can search your car that is enough probable cause to search it anyways. any truth in this?? hopefully not!! lol

I don't think it is. But they might try that on you. There's a video around here somewhere. It shows what happens when you say yes and what happens when you say no.

kikuras, my first thought was "what cop told you that" because it is absolute BS. Learn what your rights are so you don't wind up supporting your local sheriff.

Whoaa Rich, your story just made me sweat!
You would have been a guest at the Federal Hilton for a number of decades down here in Goofy Land.

Back
Top Bottom