"Desperate the cling I made to positivity"

Alright i dont wana be the bubble buster but i got something to say to you all, all this anger that hes holding inside someday, someday, it will come out and you dont wana be there when it happends. Its like a soda can , If you shake it it will come out with pressure.

I dont understand though how can you not get angry or not let anything bother you, i think thats a hard way to live life without getting angry/mad.Its like living life without trusting no one.:headbanger:thats me though.

Alright i dont wana be the bubble buster but i got something to say to you all, all this anger that hes holding inside someday, someday, it will come out and you dont wana be there when it happends. Its like a soda can , If you shake it it will come out with pressure.

Ah yes, but happiness is the valve that releases the pressure.

I dont understand though how can you not get angry or not let anything bother you, i think thats a hard way to live life without getting angry/mad.Its like living life without trusting no one.:headbanger:thats me though.
Have you never had the confidence to trust yourself? The mind is a powerful tool and you can choose, yes that's right, choose to be happy. Sure, there can be moments in life when you are angry or mad, but those moments pass. I can tell you from personal experience that laughter, joy, and happiness are wonderful emotions to embrace. They can lift you out of the mire of circumstance in a jiffy.
I felt anger and hate for many years after spending time in a Turkish Prison and I had to make a conscious decision to let those emotions go, and move on. And you know how I did it? I forgave the bastards! Not for their benefit, but for mine. There came a moment when I decided they had hurt me enough. By forgiving them, I disempowered the memory of what they had done to me. I wanted happiness so I chose to embrace it. Simple huh.

"Ah yes, but happiness is the valve that releases the pressure"....smokin.moose

You got me there.I raise my case

How you that post? QUOTE.....posted by so n so and what he said

Now that you put it that way you made me understand. But theres some things in life that you cant just forgive that still make you hold that anger in you. I guess all you have to do is "choose". Thank you moose

true, but sometimes it's like there is so much pain that forgiving is just impossible. But I know your right moose.

Your very correct, this is why so many people are caught up in life. In stress, in pain, in anger, in fear, ect. Emotions are but fake brother. I am an extremely emotional mother fucker, and I sure as hell show emotions when something happens. But as short time goes by, and after I'm hitting my bowl, you come to realize, that holding those feelings there is only doing damage. I really cant not get mad at something, but I sure don't stay mad. Although I try as hard as I can to be "chill" In the words of 311 "my daddy told me hey son you must act chill" this is very good advice. Emotions and feelings are there, but you should ignore them if its for the better, or if they get in the way. Look at the big picture for everything, so the little things dont matter, or if it helps live in the moment. You'll find what I mean!

Back
Top Bottom