good or nogood

LocAL BoI

well i was on ebay and saw this light called grolux grow lights. just wanted to know what everyones opinion onthis light was. im trying to decied whether to get the 600watt grolux light or the 400watt hps. the grolux says HPS british 90,000 lumens. if the grolux light stays cooler than the HPS then i think i'll go with that one.. oh yeah they cost about the same give or take $10.00. :cheesygrinsmiley:

the 600w hps gives off more lumens per watt, so i would go with that

well here is what the words by the pic say.

600w grolux grow light HPS british.....

how do i go about getting the link. and how would i get them on to this thread...

well visit the site where the light is displayed, and select the whole adress in the adress bar, right-click and select copy, and then come here right-click and select past

well i think this may be just a regular hps it just cheap for a 600watt and it says grolux let me know if i'm wrong thanks.

Run like hell man...

A. It doesn't come with a cord.
B. I bet its designed to work on euro electricity which operates at 40,000hz instead of the american standard 60,000 hz. The two are not compatible and cannot be converted for this purpose, yes there are converters, its cheaper and easier to just buy a light designed for american use..
C. No 600watt light I have ever heard of produces 90,000 lumens..My 430watt Son-agro is one of highest lumen lights of its kind and it only produces 53,000 lumens. I doubt the extra 170watts add 37,000 lumens.
D. The whole bit looked cheap, like a socket, attatched to a flimsy hood.
E. Damn these people hate the Chinese...wow.
F. You'll have to go to europe and pick it up. They dont ship outside of Europe.

seriously though..You can find better for the money, it may not be as cheap..but that light would scare me away...

thanks for giving me the details dude, if i didn't ask and get info on this light i would have bought it. it's back to the hps idea. i was leaning more to the hps side any way... i think i'll go through insidesun.com thanks for the info man...

Back
Top Bottom