Gordy's Spice #18

MadameCrash

Grow/Smoke report for Gordy's Spice #18 (G13 x NL#5)
Breeder: Motarebel

OVERALL RATING: 10 (1 shwag, 5 decent, 10 top notch)
POTENCY:10
YIELD:7
EASE:9
APPEARANCE: 9.5
ODOR LEVEL:8
TASTE: 10
TYPE OF HIGH: 100% Couchlock

Lights used- 1000w Sun System VII Super Spectrum Dual Bulb MH+HPS, Hortilux enhanced blue bulbs
Grown Organic in soil - FoxFarms Potting Mix, Composted Manure, Wormcastings, Mychorrizal Fungi & Trichoderma Bact.
Nutes in Veg- Fox Farms Grow Big, Dark Energy, Nitrozyme, Molasses, Maple Syrup,
Nutes in Flower- No Mercy Supply Bat Guano Extract, Botanicare Pure Blend for soil, Cal-Mag Plus, Diamond Nectar, Nitrozyme, Dark Energy, Unsulfured Molasses, Maple Syrup

This report is based off of the 1 female we grew indoors.

Grow Report:
Very beautiful & forgiving strain to grow. Vegged for about 3 weeks, and put her into flower in a 3 gallon pot at about 4 nodes tall. She only stretched to 16" tall from dirt to tip. Harvested at 8 weeks exactly, she still managed to yield just over an OZ. She was solid bud from dirt to tip, even her side branches were solid budsticks - and I do mean solid! Super dense hard nugs. Heavy Heavy trich production started very early on, and by the 3rd week of flowering looked like the whole plant had been rolled in sugar. Even the fan leaves were covered with crystals early on. Got some purpling of the top 1/4 of the cola and branches. After every feeding she exploded with new bud growth, and a strong skunky smell would fill the entire basement.

Smoke Report:
Okay, I have to say that I can't even hardly smoke this stuff the flavor & stone is so strong. I know Herijuana is supposed to be Mota's stongest strain, but I can't imagine something more powerful than the Gordy. Our grow partner took 1 hit off of a bowl, and then sold his entire share of the harvest + the Gordy HE grew 'cause this stuff is so strong he doesn't even wanna smoke it LOL! Gordy will open a can of whoopass on even high-tolerance daily smokers. Forget the couch, you'd better be in bed in a sleeping position before lighting up some Gordy, and be prepared for weed hangover the next day.

Smell - after being in a jar for a month, the buds are still sticky and can't be broken up with fingers. We gotta cut up the large round turd-shaped nugs with scissors. When opening the jar the smell travels instantly across the room - it will make ya look sideways at yer dog if ya got one. Putting it up to the nose, it smells like a jar full of coffee grounds.

Taste - Pine + menthol + chinese hot mustard. if you've ever walked into a room that someone has sprayed a can of PINESOL or LYSOL disinfectant in then you'll know the experience exactly. (like a bathroom or Dr's office) It is so strong, the smoke will literally make yer nose run, eyes water, and throat raspy.

For someone suffering from insomnia or pain that keeps em awake at night, this is the weed u need. Relaxes the body so much people start to slurr their words. Everything about this stuff from the smell & taste to the effect is pure medical grade.

MC

gs-6wks.jpg

gs-bud.jpg

Back
Top Bottom