Got my grow spot back! + great new toy for trichome observation

Agen36

Great news! The hard to-get-to spot under my kitchen I had to switch my growing to is no longer necessary-we have had problem resolution in my household.

Good thing too, it was very difficult keeping them warm enough and I didn't like the air down there.

So, they're back in my den, occupying the lower portion of a bookcase, next to my desk where I can gaze at them fondly.
Currently about 27 days old, the largest of these "hijack auto" autoflowers is about 10"H x 11"W, the others correspondingly smaller in the order of their germination. They appear healthy and happy.

My 12 year old grandson now lives with us and one item his mother brought along is an LCD digital microscope she bought him which he has absolutely no interest in. Funny, I'm interested!
Built-in camera with LCD monitor, top & bottom illuminators and an SD card slot. Observations can be made from 40x to 1600x. The ability to view solid items like trichomes has me itching to use it but I'm still about a month away on these auto flowers.

If this item works as well as I think it will I'll be able to share some images with you all-looking forward to it.

Peace
IMG_32075.JPG
IMG_32112.JPG
IMG_32123.JPG
IMG_32132.JPG

Back
Top Bottom