Gravity?

nughugger420

we all have smoked weed before...i have yet to eat weed to this day..yet i made something the other day that....lets just say fucked me!...i had a quarter of mids so i decided...what the hell and made sumtin new...i put almost the whole thing (except a joint) into a pot which i boiled with milk for 30 minutes on low heat....chilled it...then drank...i waited what felt like a hour or so then i said fuck it it was a waste and i went to my back porch swing to blaze at about 2 am...the stars were brightly shineing as i blazed...the normal high was now infect but....i felt something new...it felt as if sumthing was holding back my shoulders...in this act...slowing my mind down...the only way i could put into words....then crackle crackle BANG! like a rocket that blasted off all gravity multiplyed by 40 and i was stuck to my seat....my thoughts were fucked...if i thought of sumthing i knew..it would destort and shyt...like i would be like...damn horses are fun to....i should have said ride...but my mind replaced the word with eat.....thoughts were unreal.....i sat there seriusly unable to move for about 1 hour and a half untill i feel asleep right there....it was weird drinking weed....hmmm

Thats Awesome. :peace:

god damn son, good times ive been like that before it is fun as hell

nice so u basicly ingested a whole 1/4 ahha and got totaly fucked off it..nice man but i bet it was nice to be that fucked

the other day i had the royal purple i felt like passing out but they woke me up because my friends were talking about that i was going to freeze to death because i was outside so me and BigToker just walked back to the block we were like on the other side os town like 2 miles or mabey 3 and walked back like at 12:30 am it sucked i was hella high though

I remember the first time i ate something with weed in it. I bought a whole batch of cookies from my friend that he made from his own home grown stuff. It was awsome

drink with weed

think this is a good way to live? Prefer weed with strong meat/strong drink .0milk. OK?

Back
Top Bottom