Went thru the drive-thru, took off w/o food

CustomMX6

So me and a couple of my friends went to Taco Bell the other day. We were blazed, I was driving. This store only had one window for paying and getting the food. I ordered, then I went up to the window and payed, recieved one drink, and drove off (remember this is food for 3 stoned people).

We got back to my apartment and I was like, "Who has the tacos and stuff?" Nobody did lol So we drove all the way back in the snowny weather and got our food, we were laughing the intire time we went in to get it. As we were walking out some lady says really loud, "They were too fucked up to rememeber their food."

We busted out laughing, it was awesome. I felt dumb as hell, but hey I was ripped.

:smokin:

Just blaaaze

haha thats tight. things like that happen to me to, like people in stores kno me and my friends are high cuz of the stupid stuff we do. like i left some del taco food at starbucks while getting a shake and i came back laughing im like i forgot my food, and the workers were like hes so high and shit. its funny when ppl kno your stoned, but sometimes its not good

i think its funny when people are like his a pothead and they never smoked wtf

I thought you were going to say you hit a little kid on a bike pulling out....(like in that old anti-drug comercial I think Chappelle spoofed it lol.)

thats pretty funny this one time my friends and i went into burger king and we smelled of weed pretty bad and we all had some on us and the manager had called the cops on us! so the woman at the cash register tells us and says we should leave quick. haha atleast she didnt seem to want us BUSTED.

Scarecrow said:
I thought you were going to say you hit a little kid on a bike pulling out....(like in that old anti-drug comercial I think Chappelle spoofed it lol.)

Thats funny, I just watched that episode....

If your a 12 year old girl and your high, dont ride your bike hahahah

Prolly wasnt even close...

i was stoned one time when i had to get a copy of my Lic. .SO im @ the DMV and i made sure my eyes wherent red hence they always have a sherif at the front dorr greeting people .... SO i go ahead wait in line for like 30-40 min and my number gets called... so i go up to the guy .. and he checks everything my address and my Birthday well he sees that it says 4/20/1985 so upon that he is liek you do know what 4/20 is right ?.... im like well i know its hitlers rememberance day , and its the week of the oklahoma city bombings , and the week of columbine tragedy.... Hes like ummm no , come on you know what 420 is i see your high so you know what it is .... come to find out he was a stoner too.... which proves one theroy those who pick off the fact that your stoned are most likely fellow stoners

^ thats fucking stupid. . . we order out the backseet all the time. . .

Back
Top Bottom