Fast Food Joints

Mr.Deeds

Seriously, fast food places scare the shit out of me high. I think the worst part is paying at the counter. When you know your eyes are bloodshot and it feels like everyone else is looking at you when you thumb through your money. Well, that is what it is like for me.
A few days ago, after like 6 bowls of chronic we drove to Wendys. I was so high I had to sit down and have my friends order for me. I was going paranoid because I boothe next to me had a flickering light, which I thought was coming from a cop car. Not only that but I heard the lady at the counter say, "Ok that'll come to 4.20" and then I lost it and started laughing my balls off. Everyone was fucking staring at me. Not only that but after we left we got lost in a huge department store for like 25 minutes!

lol.
seems like the kinda thing i would do even when i'm completely sober.

depending on the person taking the order many employees enjoy the pulling up of a car and the woosh of smoke in their faces as you open the window for munchies.

man... that brings back memories...

Tust me man we dont care at 3am most of the people are drunk or stoned, thats why we stay open 24 hours, for our local potheads...

Well it wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't the local police station less than a qt of a mile away.....

I got so fucked up the other night and when to whataburger, they new i was blazed...

I always try to go thru the drive tru ....but even then I fuck up something and start to laugh. It s great though eating all the wendy s in the parking lot at like 1 30 am just chillin

when im stoned i usually go to wendys and get food then drive down the street to taco bell to eat in their drive through its not that im making a point or anything its just that thats what ive always done ever since those late night taco bell comercials where they show all the cars i like to be where hte action is

i went to a mcdonalds once stoned as fuck with my friend when i went over to his dads house. I was all paranoid like shit i hope they dont question to chubby dudes with pink eyes asking for 420 cheese burgers, a mountain of frys, and two oceans worth of coke

ya you can be the old crazy dude in slc punk thats not really a punk but is rich and always has bud Slayer

r2detour said:
i went to a mcdonalds once stoned as fuck with my friend when i went over to his dads house. I was all paranoid like shit i hope they dont question to chubby dudes with pink eyes asking for 420 cheese burgers, a mountain of frys, and two oceans worth of coke
Here's a shirt for ya then *me wants* Well I want lots o' shirts from here.

T-Shirt Hell :: FUCK OFF - I HAVE GLAUCOMA (with pot leaf)

ya Thats always my excuse for pink eye followed up later with the "I have alsheimers wich is an unfortunate side effect of my glucoma medicine"****
sorry its being gay and wont let me edit it

Oh man...like 100% of the people who go thru drive thrus at 1-3am are always wrecked on somethin....
And yeah....they don't care...it's usually pretty funny.
I just wish the dairy queen was open that late....*sigh*

Yeah, I usually don't give a shit if fast food people know that I'm high. Plus, it makes for some funny stories. My friends and I always go to this one Taco Bell, and we go at like 1 AM at least. There's always this one really scary old lady that can't ever get our orders right, and its damn hilarious.

~DP

Yeah, at our Wendys theres this crazy lady who has like this thing where she constantly cricks her neck 90 degrees to the left. Its scary. One time when taking our drive thru order, she hit her head on the side of the box window!

Back
Top Bottom