Meeting random MMJ users

Irish Lass

Yesterday, being payday hubby and I had some errands to take care of. Last on the list of to-dos was going to the grocery store. While at said store
we started a conversation with a lady about the mayo. We ran into her again at the dairy section and said Hi. A few minutes later we are at the fish counter and we start talking about how to remove the pin bones in a huge salmon fillet. I leaned in sorta close and in a whisper told her we used a recycled roachclip. Less than a minute later she says that shes a MMJ patient
and the pot-related conversation starts. We talk a few minutes and go our seperate ways. We got to the check-out and guess who pulls in right behind me and very gently runs her cart into me. More talk. Oh and at the fish counter we exchange names and numbers. Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :goof:

And this was my first talk with a total stranger about MMJ.

my greatest was smoking in a park, and this old guy spots us from far away and comes up to my friend and i, and says "u better be careful because I could see u from a mile away". To cut a long story short we ended smoking him up. Never did smoke with a guy over 40.

the neighbor of the house i used to live in was in his 50's and he would smoke with us all the time - bring his own herb and everything - he gave us a bong and we named it " Old Man George " in his honor......
he always had great stories of 'back in the day' in the 60's n 70's when he was a hippie and smoking very dank bud...... he was a cool old guy

Dank, That woman I was talking about is about 5 to 7 years than me and I think that I'm the oldest female that posts here. I'm old enough to be a good many of y'alls mama. :eek: If I was a guy I wouldn't want to have a piece of what i met in the store, so gilf doubt it.

Irish Lass said:
I leaned in sorta close and in a whisper told her we used a recycled roachclip. Less than a minute later she says that shes a MMJ patient and the pot-related conversation starts.

Cool dudette
But I don't get how you talk about fish and then you whisper you use a roachclip :hmmmm:

We use an old hemostat type roachclip to remove the pin bones in the fish before its cooked. That way no hassle with bones in your salmon (thats the type of fish being talked about).

Back
Top Bottom