Green Crack - Humboldt Seed Organization

I surely hope mine is GC appears some have issue with what's supposed to be "clone only" cuts being in bean form now. Question. IF I had a true cut/clone of Green Crack, cloned it,then pollinated said clone with it's sister. Would i not then have Green Crack beans from the true genetics? I know i know there will be different expressions depending on the "cut" I get. Lol regardless, i'm cloning this and selfing it...

Stay Frosty,
CanEyeBus[/QUOT

Not sure your gonna have much luck pollinating a clone with a sister.lol Now like I mentioned above you could take a clone and force herm it. Then pollinate itself and other clones with the hermaphrodite. Then like mentioned above you get what you get as for pheno types. Them seeds will all be female (only female genetics because no male was involved) with the chance of being hermaphrodite because that herm chromosome is right next to the female chromosome. Gotta keep a very close eye on them because if you're indoors and they start throwing male pods without you noticing your whole room is screwed. Best to grow them out outdoors if possible. That way if you don't catch the herms it won't knock up all the other planets not being in a confined room with fans blowing around. I always use hermaphrodite seeds for my outdoor grows. I haven't had a male plant outdoors in over 10 years.;)

Not sure if there is a misunderstanding or not. But I am sure the confusion/miscommunication is on me, and I apologize. I may have possibly worded it wrong. I'm familiar with "breeding". I use colloidal silver to spray a clone until sacs form and open(usually14-21days into flower, strain dependent in MY situation)There is also a clone from the same mother plant flowering along side it, awaiting it's "sister's" pollen. My previous question was more directed at the "clone only" strains statement. If i had a "true"clone of HSO's cut,veg'd it and took 2 clones of it, CS'd one clone to get the pollen to pollinate it's "sister clone", would those resulting progeny be " true cuts"? As i said, possibly differing variations being expressed? I'd rather not "force hermie" thru stressors such as light leaks. Either it's ColloidalSilver reversed to extract pollen,or the long way of over ripening her. There is another term for this but it escapes me atm. Also, I only deal with female seed if that helps clear up some things:Namaste: I must admit, I wasn't looking for an answer. It was more of a thought provoking statement. I have a buddy that is a "clone only cut" kinda guy. Funny, I have a few of his genetics now in bean form:cheesygrinsmiley:
MGOKush, i do appreciate the feedback:high-five::thanks:

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Technically true cut is only carried in clone form, which means any time you self-pollinate or you cross pollinate with reversed pollen you're gonna get S1 generation seed. Hard to say if there's any REAL difference in pheno expression unless you grow an original clone with it. Then technically If you self-pollinate a plant grown from S1 seed you're getting S2, which theoretically will give you very homogeneous plant as you replicate it from very narrow gene pool.

Technically true cut is only carried in clone form, which means any time you self-pollinate or you cross pollinate with reversed pollen you're gonna get S1 generation seed. Hard to say if there's any REAL difference in pheno expression unless you grow an original clone with it. Then technically If you self-pollinate a plant grown from S1 seed you're getting S2, which theoretically will give you very homogeneous plant as you replicate it from very narrow gene pool.

Thank you Conrandino! That cleared up what I was thinking but couldn't articulate at the moment. I was s'posed to be uploading pics to do an update, when I clicked on unread submitted threads. Just so I'm understanding correctly. A true cut grown out to give me a few clones of said cut,then take two of those clones and reverse one to pollinate the other,will result in S1 progeny? The S2's from that selfing would't necessarily get me back to that original cut clone,but I would still have the GC's genetics however varied or pheno expressions in beans? I hope i asked that correctly. Thank you for answering. Like i said i'm familiar but not schooled in breeding.

StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Yes that's what it'd be exactly.

Sent from my SM-T335 using 420

Conrandino, whaddayathink?
IMG_181527.JPG

Lil bit droopy and she's developing deficiencies.

Yea, pics were taken right at lights on before feeding. Cal issue due to accidentally feeding/watering with RO water instead of my tap. Also, those ragged leaves appeared 2 days after i cleaned her up a bit. Not sure what was amiss, I figured has something to do with one of those two. Also, I've been reading more on the GC and a strain that is confused with it called mango. I'm thinking this may be it. It smells of fermenting mangos fading into lime. I'm no good at describing smell palates. Thanks C.
StayFrosty,
CanEyeBus

Yes it will smell of mango indeed. It's dubbed Mango or Space Queen cause pussies cannot take the name without getting cold sweat.

Yes it will smell of mango indeed. It's dubbed Mango or Space Queen cause pussies cannot take the name without getting cold sweat.
:rofl:
So,there are all pretty much one in the same? GC,Mango,SpaceQueen? Shame about the sham of the naming of strains these days. I've been reading that landrace thread, it appears Ace has a good variety of stable genetics.

Yes they are. Yep Ace Seeds is the seedbank you wanna check for pure sativas.

Yep very easy to grow strain with minimal stretch.

Yeah giv'em here, man. I'll hear if you like the high too :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom