Greenhouse Grow Guide - collecting information

Pentachronic

Hi Everyone,

I'm collecting info. to make a greenhouse grow guide. If you've any "AHA" moments to share please add to the thread.

Tip 1.
Cold air intake pipe(s). When building the greenhouse bury a pipe from a shady spot to the greenhouse. This is to carry air underground, cool it, and release into the greenhouse. Ideally insect screen both ends.

Please add more. :)

:peace:

Hello friend, i have a space for building a closet with size : width - 0.7m, length 1.40m , height up to 2.00m / 20inch , 55inch , 78inch/. What will you suggest me to do with these space ? How many plants and with what led light can i grow ? Should i decreased the lenght ? Thank you !

greenstreetgb,
I'm not sure about that. Growing in closets seems a bit naff to me and I've never done it, only outdoor grows. However, there's lots of experienced closet growers on the forums. Check the Completed Grow Journals for good info. Ultimately it comes down to your budget for the infrastructure. MarsHydro LED, Panasonic silent exhaust fan, carbon scrubbers, ducting, grow tents, etc. All choices for you to make.

This thread I intended for greenhouses - outdoor structures with translucent/transparent panelling that insulate yet let in most of the sunlight. Perhaps it needs to be moved to outdoor grows?

Any mod's care to move it where it might suit the community better?

greenstreetgb,
I'm not sure about that. Growing in closets seems a bit naff to me and I've never done it, only outdoor grows. However, there's lots of experienced closet growers on the forums. Check the Completed Grow Journals for good info. Ultimately it comes down to your budget for the infrastructure. MarsHydro LED, Panasonic silent exhaust fan, carbon scrubbers, ducting, grow tents, etc. All choices for you to make.

This thread I intended for greenhouses - outdoor structures with translucent/transparent panelling that insulate yet let in most of the sunlight. Perhaps it needs to be moved to outdoor grows?

Any mod's care to move it where it might suit the community better?

Thank you buddy i will search for it ! :)

Back
Top Bottom