Greetings to all!

Schmokey

Hello to all who have made this a great learning resource. I have been a bystander on here for some time... acquiring the know-how I'll need as I prepare to begin growing hydro.

I rarely say no to a good buzz, but my primary usage is medical. I've found that augmenting my current pain management regimen with bud has helped to drastically reduce the amount of pharmaceuticals I was taking. It is in my opinion a lifesaver.

Shortly I will be starting my first hydro grow. For discretion, I will be going with a cab from BCNL. Seems to be the safest and most controlled environment that suits my needs. I'm looking forward to learning from other cab growers and also imparting my experience to the community.

Anyhow... it's a pleasure to be here and I look forward to continuing to learn.

Typo to you soon!

High My friend. :welcome: to 420 Schmokey. Super glad you have finally joined us today. Will be looking to get to know you better in the forums, See you around and the very best of luck for your upcoming garden. :roorrip: :peace:

:welcome: Greetings. Was a long-time lurker myself and glad to have met some great people here. Enjoy :smokin:

Hey Schmokey :welcome:to 420Mag. We are here to propagate and grow knowledge and information about all things Cannabis. Why not :surf: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine and let us know what you think. So you want to grow Hydro huh it is not very hard but it is easy to become overwhelmed or anxious. We are here to answer all your Cannabis questions. I will provide some links to friendly members that have terrific journals currently in progress, these members will be happy you dropped by and I know you will become fast friends. We at 420Mag are a laid back bunch of coconuts who enjoy passing on the MMJ knowledge.
Here are the links:
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
OldMedMan's First Grow Couchlock 2009
Retired Dude's Variety Grow
Munki's 2 x 4 Bubba Kush ScrOG Bondage
Kush DWC grow
Let's grow some Weed!

Back
Top Bottom