Greetings

Hey boys and girls. Well, no more pics for my journal. Camera suddenly won't download them to laptop:hmmmm:
I know right...I'm probably the last one left on the planet that doesn't own a smartphone and I'm completely at peace with that. They've been a bigger hindrance than help to true communication imo.

Last 2 girls from summer grow will be coming down next 2-3 days. Better bud quality on them but lower yield. It's remarkable they are returning anything after the nonsense I put them through. Goddam newbs!
Cahnged their light cycle to extend veg, trimmed too much, topped wrong....I'm not proud of it but that's how we learn right. Powdery mildew problem resurfaced after a few days so I hit the grow shop and dude recommended a product called White Wash by Green Planet. Never seen mention of it here but it worked like a charm and safe to use right up until harvest. Some kind of electric water formula...lol.

I'm fairly content with how my first grow turned out. Potency is great but yield not so much. At the end of the day, I had to prove to myself that I could bring something viable to the table. Now that I know I can do that, I will be adjusting my techniques to increase yield.

I'm hooked on this hobby now so I can't wait til spring to get going again. I will start 3 plants next week: Bruce Banner 3 fast, cbd cheese auto for my son, and an MK Ultra. Good times ahead.

Mods can go ahead and move this thread now, pls and thankyou.

Peace to all:meditate:

Back
Top Bottom