Greythumb

Greythumb

Hello i am new to the grow. But i have managed to keep them alive for eight weeks now. I support the legalization of cannabis .I'm not supposed to be growi.g in my state but the prices of cannabis is outrageous .My wife and i are excited about our harvest . Look forward to this form

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine Greythumb! Glad to hear you have some of this miracle herb growing before your eyes. Also glad to hear we have some "soldiers behind enemy lines" so to say, but just be careful, you and the wife both. Would not want others succumbing to ridiculous unneeded laws. Keep up the great work Greyhound :thumb: All for the cause, :peace: CA215

Welcome to the forums of 420magazine Greythumb! Glad to hear you have some of this miracle herb growing before your eyes. Also glad to hear we have some "soldiers behind enemy lines" so to say, but just be careful, you and the wife both. Would not want others succumbing to ridiculous unneeded laws. Keep up the great work Greyhound :thumb: All for the cause, :peace: CA215

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom