Hello from the great PNW!

veebs

420 Member
Hello! My names Veebs and I am a first time grower in the beautiful legal state of Oregon.:):peace:

Little bit about myself. I started using cannabis for my Crohns disease for the last 3 years and have developed a love for it. After watching big pharma destroy my mom has always kept me clear and lost for some pain management. Fast forward to now I've decided to start growing and man I haven't been this excited since childhood. After losing my job I am excited to feel some motivation. Starting with a Ice cream cake clone for my first grow. I'm very new and appreciate any insight along the journey.

Cheers:smokin:

Welcome to :420: , @veebs. You've picked a good site to join.

Are you planning on starting a grow journal? That would be the best way to get help along the way. Starting a Grow Journal

Do you grow a CBD strain? That's supposed to be the ticket for Crohn's . I have something similar and use the acidic forms of the cannabinoids to great effect.

Wels to 420 bro @veebs :welcome: their is great rewards to growing especially when you complete your first grow! No feeling like it.
Will you be growing indoors or out?
What have you got planned getting started?
Great community here you'll get all the help you need a be killing it (not literally) before you know it 👌🏽✌🏽

Tell us a bit about your grow plans, like type of grow mix (soil, peat, coco, hydro...) and the containers you plan to use.

If you're undecided I'd like to invite you to come check out #SIP Club. Proper watering is one of the first big challenges for most new growers and we get perfect watering every time since the plant waters itself.

Welcome to 420 MAG!! :welcome: I am just a smidge north of you in the arm pit of Washington. I unfortunately as well have similar issues with my gastrointestinal tract. :confused: And grow and consume my own medicine for pain relief, and appetite stimulation, as pills just don't work for me.

You have landed at a Very Friendly growers site here @veebs! There are a huge amount of knowledgeable exp. Growers that can help with pretty much any issues or questions!

Do you have a grow setup yet? I do mostly outdoors but some indoor as well.
:peace::roorrip:

Welcome to 20 Magazine @veebs

If you are wondering why everyone is asking you all of these questions, it is because they want you to succeed on your first grow.
Do you have any images of that Ice Cream Cake you would like to share?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome! You found the right place!

:hookah:

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'll have to start a grow journal asap. I am doing an outdoor grow this time around until I look into indoor a bit more. Using miraclegrow-organic(i know) soil and foxfarm fertilizer. Go easy on me LOL! Here is a photo.

IMG_2108.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcomes! I'll have to start a grow journal asap. I am doing an outdoor grow this time around until I look into indoor a bit more. Using miraclegrow-organic(i know) soil and foxfarm fertilizer. Go easy on me LOL! Here is a photo.

IMG_2108.jpg

Don’t let people or the internet fool you, miracle gro can pull off some decent grows. There’s a few people around here who’ve used it with great success. The single most important factor is your gardening knowledge. Study up on the fundamentals of gardening and you will see far greater results than you would going through a thousand different methods and nutrient lines. Most new growers biggest mistake is not understanding the basics of growing plants and they wind up getting discouraged chasing their tails over minor issues.

Welcome to the community!

Hello! My names Veebs and I am a first time grower in the beautiful legal state of Oregon.:):peace:

Little bit about myself. I started using cannabis for my Crohns disease for the last 3 years and have developed a love for it. After watching big pharma destroy my mom has always kept me clear and lost for some pain management. Fast forward to now I've decided to start growing and man I haven't been this excited since childhood. After losing my job I am excited to feel some motivation. Starting with a Ice cream cake clone for my first grow. I'm very new and appreciate any insight along the journey.

Cheers:smokin:
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend :welcome:
If there's anything I can help you with let me know I'm always around. :ciao::high-five:
Nice to meet you.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom