Veebs, Ice Cream Cake, Outdoor Grow 2023

veebs

420 Member
How's it going everyone!

This is my first time grow and I am very excited for the process. Been using cannabis for my Crohns disease for the last 3 years and have grown a passion for it. Haven't been this eager since a kid. Here's some info. Very new to this so all tips are extremely appreciated!

Info:
  • Ice Cream Cake(Clone day 2 since repot from dispo)
  • Outdoor
  • Miracle Grow Organic Soil
  • Foxfarms fertilizer
  • Right now I am watering once a day just making sure the soil isn't super damp to not over water.

Happy growing!

Cheers :smokin:

IMG_2108.jpg

I’d say cut back on the water more, a plant that size in a pot that big doesn’t need that much water. Let it dry out more before watering, you want the roots to search for water and expand in the pot for a bigger root mass. Bigger root structure can support more vegetation and later buds!

Thanks for the info! I stopped watering it as I was nervous I was overwatering so glad I did. Going to check it out today. Will post a update

Weekend update! Still have held off on watering as it seems like I was going a bit heavy. Still seeing some great growth.
IMG_2149.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2151.jpg

IMG_2152.jpg

Still feeling damp today. Should hold off still?
Yes— let it dry a bit. I stick my finger in up to the knuckle. Water when your finger is dry. It’ll be moist underneath.
That clone looks a bit top heavy and the growth underneath looks old but light starved. I’d say your dispo had the clones crowded under weak lights. The suns going to fix that right up. Since coming from indoor to the sun a little shade will help the plant adapt to outdoor. Be careful with nutrients—I think MG comes with time released nutes so DO NOT FERTILIZE if that’s the case—read the bag.

Im growing some potted outdoor this year—some sativa heavy trainwreck. The first picture is the mother plant I kept in my window late winter early spring. The others are its clones cut mid April. Already stacking up flower clusters this early in July. At latitude 38. Unusual for flowers this early.
IMG_7165.jpeg
IMG_7167.jpeg
IMG_7166.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom