Grow Cab Ventilation Redesign-All About Heat

i liked your hidden plenum idea.

The plenum did greatly improve air distribution, as well as directing air movement within the cab. I DO kinda miss the two T-5's on the left and right sides, as they really helped bud formation down low. I guess it's a trade off of less headache-somewhat less bud production I presume.:smokin:

I am considering doing a grow cab very similar to yours and was wondering how you like the MDT-1? Was it worth the money and is it fairly easy to use?

:grinjoint:

I absolutely LOVE the MDT-1. FOr what it does, as well as it's built in safety shut off is piece of mind. It WAS worth it. It also has the ability to energise another 110 volt circuit that energizes when the lights switch off. Haven't figured out what to do with it...yet. The Repeat Cycle Timer is really cool. Minutes all the down to seconds. Only during lighted hrs or 24 hrs a day. It's a nice addition offering two required functions in a nice. neat little box:cheer:

The plenum did greatly improve air distribution, as well as directing air movement within the cab. I DO kinda miss the two T-5's on the left and right sides, as they really helped bud formation down low. I guess it's a trade off of less headache-somewhat less bud production I presume.:smokin:

on the bright side, (no pun intended) that may have left the door open for your LED test :reading420magazine:

Back
Top Bottom