Grow Question

Skoby73

HI PLEASE LOOKING FOR SOME ADVICE, THIS IS MY 2nd IN FLOWER MY 2nd CROP MY FIRST WAS A DESASTER FUCKED UP THE DRYING AS 1 PLANT WAS FINISHED WELL BEFOE THE OTHERS SO COULD NOT HINH UPIN TENT, ANYWAY I NOW HAVE MY 2ND LOT JUST 3 EXODUS CHEESE AND 1 BUDDA SISTER I CHANGES MY SET UP FROM A 600 HPS SUN MASTER AS WAS FAR TO HOT FOR MY 1.2 X 1.2 X 2 TENT SO BOUGHT 3 X 300 WATT DUEL CFL PLUS 2 X 100 CFL I HAVE CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHATN THESE CFL ARE ANY GOOD AS IT IS TAKING A WEE BIT LONGER, I KNOW THE HPS IS FAR BETTER BUT CONTROILONG HEAT WAS IMPOSSABLE, BUT GOT THAT SORTED NOW WITH CFL`s JUST, ALSO BEEN TOLD TO CUT FAN LEAVES AND HING UP-SIDE DOWN IN TENT FOR 7/10 DAYS WITH ,MY FANS ON IS THIS RIGHT AS THERE IS SO MANY DIFFARENT WAYS OF DOING IT PLEASE HELP FELLOW GROWERS
THANKS SKOBY

Re: Some Advice Please!

If you are asking about what to do at harvest I use a collapsible drying rack to dry my cut branches on. when I harvest and trim I remove the fan leaves and trim the sugar leaves flush with the bud. I leave the branches drying in the dark until the buds are dry enough to just break from the stems. I then cut the buds from the stems and cure them in whatever storage containers i have available. I open the containers and place the buds in a bowl to air out for at least 15 minutes each day then place the buds back into the storage container for 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom