grow room setup and ventalation

weedman87

i have a grow room "garden shed" that will be framed inside insulated and finally panda film, 3 rooms in a "T" formation. One each for veg/flower/cloning. this is my first grow room setup and ventalation has baffeled me as it is partitioned into 3 rooms . the room is approx 9.610m2, both flowering and veg room are the same size @ 2.73m2 each ,the clone room is 2.465m2. i plan on running 1 600w mh-hps in each room on there own independant light -ducting -fan system for each stage of growth and another system to ventlate the grow room itself with a carbon filter.

i am also wondering if there is going to be a heat difference if I desided to vent both Veg and Flower rooms at once on the same ducting/exhaust system, when each room has a different cycle, "ie more heat in veg room then flower room". Is this possible..? or would i be better to stick with indipendent exhaust/ducting/cooling systems for each room ???

clone room

the "clone room" will have a seperate clone box inside an enclosure "set of draws" with a fluro tube mounted on ceiling of draws... that box vented into the room as normal ...the room will also hold both balasts and all elcetrical wiring , nutes resivor , on shelving ect.

i will upload a picture of my grow room . i have been stopped at a dead end over this for days now i just need some advice on how to go about this ventalation issue and if i need to use a climate controller to control each intake and exhaust fan or just stick to a passive intake and fan exhaust

if there is anything elce i have left out let me know i will answer any questions sorry if i have asked a multiple of questions i am unsure of what do to to get my head around building this grow "shed" lol

20130111_142014.jpg
20130125_192138.jpg

Back
Top Bottom