Grow tips yo

smokinfoo420

well its 4 little sprouts after 3 days, i had just put them in moist soil to germ, i have 1, 65 watt grow lamp on them and a 16 inch grow tube i have the timer set for 18\6 help my out this is my 1st grow how am i dooing and i need TIPS!!! Thanks :allgood:

hell yeah what Carp said... he know the deal... fuckin u want it 12 icnehs u would have to flower it like the first weekor somthing .. or do some sort of lst or some shit.. flowerin it that early wont really do much for u

well this is my 1st grow and i want mad buds....when do i know when they are tall enough or whatever so i can change the light cycle to 12/12

That's completely up to you it depends on how tall you want the plant to get, just remember when you switch to 12/12 it's going to atleast double in height. The bigger the plant gets the more final product you should end up with. Some people prefer to grow alot of plants and flower them early rather than have a few big plants.

Yeah you're gonna need a shitload more light dude and soon. Get some flouros for now(cheap) and save up for an HPS in a couple months. What are you growing in(type of soil, pot sizes, more than one plant per pot?) You might be able to grow 2 plants in there if you get more light, unless you have a huge walk in closet then you could get away with more.

I have a plant growing. Right now it's 4" with a couple leaves. It's in a mix recommended by MV. It's under 1-75 watt natural spectrum bulb going about 21 hrs a day. My question is how much light should it be getting and can I add another 75 watt bulb?

Thanks!!

^^ It never hurts to have more light (well, it does... but not when we're talking about a 75W bulb). I'd definitly go for it.

i have them in 6 in. pots & i am using miricle gro potting mix.,i have them down to 4 plants now, but i dont want to bring it down to 2 plants until i know the sex, is this ok? or does anyone have better ideas,tips???? :grinjoint:

First question what do you mean by a75 watt natural spectrum? Is it an hps, MH, incandesant? I don't think that it could be a flouro the 70 watters are like 6 feet long. If that 75 watt is anything other than hps or mh you are going to have major problems. If they are hps or MH you might be good with a 75watt untill the bloom stage but then you should look into a 150watt(I suggest the hps with the extra blue spectrum, more efficient than mh and can be used through the entire grow process). You could squeeze by 2 plants with a 75watter but you won't get nearly as high of a yield and you would need some good reflection ing your grow area. Also the 6" pots aren't going to cut it once they get bigger unless you flower them very young(maybe 4 weeks?) and even then your plants might get a little root bound (even after you flower you will have 2 months of growing). As far as waiting to see the sex that's not a bad idea, just make sure to get any males out as soon as they've shown. Good luck and keep growing :peace:

:biggrin: well its been 2 weeks and my plants are looking fine.... i just transplanted all 4 plants from 6" pots to 12" pots. now they have alot of room to grow. the timer is set at 20\4. i adjusted my floros so they would be more efficiant or however ya spell that word lol :allgood: well im still open for tips & ideas.... and ill be posting new pics.... :grinjoint:

i am using two, 24 inch 40 watt floros and a hanging 60 watt grow bulb mainly for heat. and the soil is a miricle grow potting mix.

Back
Top Bottom