GrowDen Tents / Other advice

voucher

@ $125, it seems like a good deal. But is it a good tent? GrowDen Hydroponic Grow Tents 4x4

I plan on my second grow to be in a tent. I have 12" pots that seemed to do well with no root bind on my last grow & I plan on using soil again.

I currently have a 600 watt Mh/HPS system & also plan on using that again. I'm also going to need a better fan/filter combo. The filter I made was a little more than a dust filter & the fan is just a 6" booster fan.

Last year I only grew 2 plants using MG "nutes", I wasn't impressed. For some reason, I would like to try the entire Fox Farms line for soil. Their chart is easy for me to understand, and to me "easy" seems better. I can also get this locally. If anyone has any other suggestions, please feel free to educate me.

I need a fan that can keep my temps in the tent as cool as it is outside the tent. 6" seems like the way to go because my hood has the 6" fittings. Again, if I need a bigger/smaller fan, please let me know. The tent I linked to is 78 cubic feet. A small 4" fan can pull 142cfm. Do I really need to go bigger? Should I buy a 6" 270cfm or 400cfm and just dial it down?

Fresh air will be passively duct in from the next room & will be vented in to the room with the tent. If I can, I will try to vent in to the attic or outside (any opinions?) My "night time" temps will be a little on the high side (mid to low 80's) in my area when I plan on starting the grow, I really need to think of cooling my babies some other way, but that is out of the budget right now. I'll just light up at night when the temps are cooler.

If you made it this far, thank you for reading. Thanks in advance for any help!
:420:

Back
Top Bottom