Growing Durban

Cozmik1

420 Member
Hi everyone. Two questions about growing Durban.
Indoors, I'm considering a 1500 watt led light. Too much?
Outdoors, would it be a good idea to try at this time of the season? Plant is 7 inches tall. Supposed to have a quick seed to harvest time. NE region.

Thanks. So 1500 watts wont be too much for the plant? I also heard that with Durban, I can leave the light on all the time. Any thoughts?

If I remember correctly, I leave the light on all the way through vegetative, then go to a 12 12 light cycle when it's time to go into flowering. Am I on point?

1500 actual watts at the wall ? Or like 6-800? That's what matters because that's what drives up your electric bill and be mindful all that's needed for a single plant is 100 actual watts in a full cycle kelvin temp of 3k-4k. So yes 600w is too much for a single plant because if you can get 850par and no burning from your spectrum then you are gonna blow up the tent. So look at par pretty close but be mindful led spectrums can burn canopys easily so just because your getting good par doesn't mean its safe unless you hear a guy sayin it is for sure. For every 100w at the wall your gonna spend about 10 bucks in juice a month so its wise to just get what you need. 200w will enable you to do two plants at a time and that's a smart play because you can have 1 die or be a male and still be ok two months into your grow.

Back
Top Bottom