Growing Indoors?

MrMusicMan

Hello, all.

I am new to the growing-it-myself business. I have some very great seeds to grow at home, because the area around me is extremely dry. Not only that, the dealers have all disappeared or have been arrested.

From any of you, I would like to hear some tips in growing cannibus plants indoors, so that it is descreet as possible. I am assuming all you have to do is put it in a 3-gallon or more container with soil that contains sand, humus, and spongerock, water it every few days and feed it with diluted fertilizer. That is of course, after you germinate the seeds. Do any of you have any growing tips that you could provide to me? I'd greatly appreciate the help.

cant really help you till you come with a problem. sry but i am doing the same thing and i applaud you b/c making the quality of weed where you are is my no. 1 concern. Kudos to you for starting and i pray for a good harvest for you and your community. GL

look...find a grow area if you dont have one yet...if you dont have much money to start growning then you can just use some flourescent lights...ive only used the plant and aquarium bulbs along with my hps so i cant tell you how well it will work..but if you got an extra 3-400$ then go buy a high pressure sodium(hps) bulb and ballast....if you use fluro's keep them about two inches from the plant, if your usin an hps keep it about two feet from the plant...wherever the plant doesnt burn depending on your grow area...if tips of leaves turn brown, move it higher...get some good rooting formula so it will be nice and strong...start the plant at 18 hours light and 6 hours dark...eventually when youre ready to bud then you cut it down to 12hours on 12 hours off....truthfully its all trial and error...start a plant...if it dont live first try the littler things like adding more airflow(a fan)...more lights....i heard a good rule of thumb is 50 watts per square foot...so 50 watts for every plant...start out with one plant first and once you get one good one down you can start your full crop....BE CAREFUL....THE SHIT STINKS WHEN ITS FRESH...BAD

i am using some compact flouresents for my grow right now but i am working on a grow cabinet using parts from the home depot exept for the lights which are a 400 watt mh for vegitation, and a 400 watt hps for flowering. I am also building my own hydroponic system and it will be my first hydro attemp. I am using a drip/ bubbler system later i will upgrade to aireopnic.

thats works perfect...you need any help just holler...ive been through all that like 50 times...i just finished my newest dro system...still not being used...waiting for mother plant to get bigger then cuttin my clones.....if they live...im bad at cloning...my friends gonna do it for me probably...he can do it...i can grow a plant...hydro or dirt, but my clones have lived only three sad times...that aeroponics seems cool but i dont see how it matters if your using a system like mine

Back
Top Bottom