Growing outdoor in las vegas

greenthumbdr

Hello everybody I'm new here just wondering if anyone had any advice on growing outdoor here in las vegas? I have a few plants that I would love to put out and let veg for a month before flower is induced but I'm afraid its way too hot! Thanks

Thanks for the reply bro I was thinking the same thing. A couple of months ago I has two northern lights outside in 20 gal rope totes they were all organicly grown,and looked extremely nice they were about 6ft tall and yeilded about 17oz bewtween the two. Now that was awesome the only thing is I had to keep moving my plants in and out of my garage to induce flowering and boy that turned out to be a little to much for me. So this time I want to just let them flower on their own with no help from me. Anyhow thanks for reply have a high day.

Yea in august late july its fall but by mid early august it should be cool enough you should just give them a little while longer to veg.

It tastes pretty good I've had the cut for about year and a half got from another patient in vegas it stays squat its a very hardy plant and put on the trichomes. I also have a plushberry mom she's the small dreaded pink pheno as subcool says in his discription.

Back
Top Bottom