Growtronix Reviews

dauzer

Hello guys,

I'm looking into purchasing one of the Growtronix base systems with controllable outlets.

For a while now iv been looking into automating the garden but the systems iv seen are crazy money. I came across Growtronix and it looks like nice system with all the bells and whistles and a reasonable price tag.

Has anyone any experience with this system ? Is it reliable ?

How is the after care service ? Iv heard it's a one man show.

Is it difficult to set up ? i.e input policies and position sensors.

At the same time it's a big investment and I don't want to purchase something like this and then regret it. I live in UK so returning wouldn't be an option.

Thanks in advance ✌️

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Seems nice...however the cost seems prohibitive to the average hobbyist...seems to me some mechanical or digital timers(at at reasonable cost) would suffice...a bigger operation might benefit...dunno!??...I'm an Ole Fart, who subscribes to the KISS theory

Well I currently have a 2.4m2 tent with 2 600w hps. I work most days away from the house and iv had some accidents while away. Temps rising humidity going to 99%. I'm basically looking for something to take care of things while I'm away. It sound very applying due to the amount of control it gives over the environment.

It is a pricy purchase and as you mentioned it might be more beneficial for the larger operations but I feel my operation is very important and I only get to see them in the evenings, there has been a lot of money spent already and if 1000 bucks can save my plants and give then a heathy upbringing I'm willing to give it a try. I use timers and climate controllers at the minute but at same time a need to be there to make sure everything is running smoothly. Humidity is a mayor problem for me. My only concern with running something like this is if it fails or cuts out it will take everything down with it. Hoping to hear if anyone had any experience. They have been selling since 2008 or something so surely they have got all the kinks and bugs out of it by now.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom