Guerilla warfare

lildj90

Growing in soil outdoors. Put plants in camo pots, lucky me it started raining for days....I noticed there's no holes at te bottom of the pots (which is a thicker material than the side and not even the sides leak water) my question is do I have to cut holes in the bottom to let water out?? Nobody seems to actually know. Any help appreciated I help a lot of you growers out but rarely receive feedback.

You want holes. Without drainage you could have your plants sit in mud which they don't like. I prefer to drill a series of 6 to 10 small holes about a 1/4 inch in size on the side wall every 4 or 6 inches depending on size and about a inch or two up from the bottom so during droughts the bottom two inches of the pot could very well still have some water in it to help the gap. With holes on the bottom all water runs out and you could might dry out to fast on those killer summer days.

Hope this helps you out!:goodluck:

Thanks man ima make some cuts. Just put em in a greenhouse actually but was wondering how to cover up the top of greenhouse with a cheap camo material bc my greenhouse is white. I can't find anything cheap that's green and let's light in so I think i might use some burlap

Back
Top Bottom