Guess the auto?

AgedMaster

I have 5 plants all grown at the same time i germinated 5 seeds 4 king tut one orange bud auto. I never separated auto from rest i thought i would have noticed difference by now there all on quarter strength feed the one in silver bottle was the biggest at start that one is second photo its also lighter colour than others its always had a odd colour yet first photo looks biggest. And the one in the cup dont look to happy should i repot its got a purple stem and slightly yellow coco looks dry in photos thats just top layer from hps its wet slightly under
WP_20220916_13_39_08_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220915_14_01_20_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220916_13_39_11_Pro - Copy.jpg
WP_20220915_14_01_16_Pro - Copy.jpg

WP_20220909_17_06_13_Pro - Copy.jpg

I don't grow autos and most of the photo-period plants that I grow are actually clones from clones from clones.

Actually, I did grow one auto-flower but that was by mistake. Using that experience as a possible way to help with your situation the best thing might be to continue growing all 5 like they are all photo-period. Eventually the "auto" should let its presence be known. It might enter a pre-flower stage for a week or two but then it will start to flower.

If that happens can can increase the length you leave the lights on and the auto should continue to flower while the photo-periods just grow a bit more. After another week or so you should be fairly confident that you know which is the auto since it will refuse to stop flowering.

Just a tip but it helps to turn the grow light off and use normal room light. That way the pictures will have more true green colors instead of that yellow-orange color from the light.

A couple of your seedlings look lanky or stretched like they are trying to grow closer to the light source. Either lower the lights a bit or put the plants on blocks or something that can raise the up closer to the lights. I have had a few plants from seeds that look a bit lanky at first like they are not getting enough light so that is what I do.

Hi pal the plants have stopped stretching now the lanky one in big pot i potted wrong my bulbs wrong k so i could not stop them stretching because my light is hps and gets hot i can only put it so close i no they have stopped stretching as first leaves have stayed where they are and rest of the plant is growing i will continue what im feeding as u suggest eventually the auto should take off i will get better pics just before lights on when i feed

Back
Top Bottom