Leaves Curling Up

lahana

Hello guys,
I'm into my first serious grow with 3 amnesia auto and 1 critical + 2.0 auto from dinafem. One of my seeds germinated too fast and its growing too fast too (others showed cotyledons 4 days later from this one).

So my problem is tips of my plants leaves are curling in and they are extra dry and crispy for some reason, this one is germinated in the Biobizz light mix and I repotted it into Biobizz all-mix 3 days ago, I'm watering it with 1ml/L of Biobizz Root Juice since repot. She was around 60cm away from cooltube (600W HPS) and today I raised my light to around 80cm. She's on a 24/0 schedule. And temperature in the cabin is around 24-28, humidity is 39%-51%. Using a oscilating fan and humidifier in the room. What might be my problem any help is severely appreciated.

Here are my photos:

This one shows the true color of her. (Other photos have bad White Balance)

Close Up on one of curled leaves

Etc.

And I'd like to summarize info on this plant for your convenience:

Strain: Dinafem Original Amnesia Auto
Light: 600W HPS with 30% Blue Spectrum - 24/0
Temperature: 24-28 Celcius
RH: 39%-51%
Medium: Germinated in Biobizz Light Mix, Repotted to All Mix 3 days ago.
Fertilizer: 1ml/L of Biobizz Root Juice since repot.
Water PH: 6.5

All leafs are showing heat stress to me. When you see leafs starting to look like a taco that is a sign of heat stress from light. The plant if starting to curl leaf to shade the leafs.

Very minor heat stress. Nothing to really worry about unless it gets worse. 28*C is getting just a little but warm. 25*C is ideal.
Getting a little bit of clawing at the end of the leaves too, maybe you are over watering just a smidge as well.

They look nice and healthy.

Back
Top Bottom