H2o Switch-Up

problems

hey guys im using technaflora recipe for success, for nutes. Usually ive been using tap(city well water), for watering and nuting. the grow store guy says use reverse osmosis water. I mixed my nutes in the gallon of r.o. water and ph'd it and it was showing 4 or below, straight up red witht the dropper technique. I'm very careful at my measuring and last time i ph'd it it was normal. so what i did wasdumped out water and kept adding until ph was what the recipe for success tells me. Basically WHAT KIND OF WATER SHOULD I USE???
Thanks--Tom

reverse osmosis is best.

add a little cal mag, and your nutes, ph it to 5.6ish for hydro, and 6.5ish for soil. and you have a soup that any plant will love.

If you use a ph pen, don't try to check RO waters ph before adding nutes, as there will be 0ppm in it, and it's like finding a needle in a haystack, and is hard on the ph pen.

I was never told that, and didn't understand how they worked when I first got one, and ended up damaging it, while wondering why it would never give me a solid reading lol.

Back
Top Bottom