Help: Top Leaves Yellowing

Emily, is this a Herm??? Should I be Freaking out??? Any help.

image.jpg

image.jpg

What makes you think it is a hermi, the empty seed pods? Squeeze one to confirm it is empty. If she was a hermi and those had been pollinated, they would have a seed inside. If she was a hermi you would have some male flowers showing up too. Try not to give your plants human characteristics... what you are seeing are not pollen (ball) sacks... it just doesn't work that way with this plant. Better to think of these as ovaries.

What makes you think it is a hermi, the empty seed pods? Squeeze one to confirm it is empty. If she was a hermi and those had been pollinated, they would have a seed inside. If she was a hermi you would have some male flowers showing up too. Try not to give your plants human characteristics... what you are seeing are not pollen (ball) sacks... it just doesn't work that way with this plant. Better to think of these as ovaries.
Emily, any help appreciated. I have This one plant I literally didn’t care for, left it in the EZ cloner. The others I transplanted to SOLO cups. The 1 I left on the EZ cloner, looks amazing. The ones in solo, look awful. What the heck do I keep Doing Wrong? I’m about to give up on soil.

3BFB5CDB-0A0D-4E4F-ABA6-43058F022B60.jpeg

2EDBC069-5A10-41FA-8F8E-B149EEE97985.jpeg

My method is to start in 2" square nursery pots. After a few days the seedling will be about 3-4" tall, then I transfer to a 1 gal nursery pot. I bury the sprout so that only about 1" of the stem is showing above the soil. Works great every time.

Emily, any help appreciated. I have This one plant I literally didn’t care for, left it in the EZ cloner. The others I transplanted to SOLO cups. The 1 I left on the EZ cloner, looks amazing. The ones in solo, look awful. What the heck do I keep Doing Wrong? I’m about to give up on soil.

3BFB5CDB-0A0D-4E4F-ABA6-43058F022B60.jpeg

2EDBC069-5A10-41FA-8F8E-B149EEE97985.jpeg
There prob root.bound.and out of.nutes.in those.little cups.repot.them 👌😊

Back
Top Bottom