h2o2 hydrogen peroxide-it works

gren

i had some notes from the overgrow(r.i.p)forum.about this

and i tried it out in my old grow.if you add regular peroxide to your plant water,if helps keeps the roots clan a molecular level(this elminates sicksness to the plants)and increases nutrient in take.lettin only the good stuff get in while keepin the bad stuff out.it help me out and the plant loved it like steriods. i didnt use food grade peroxide though.i used 3% $0.39 cvs shyt.
if the roots are clean the plant is happy and it will be bigger.

yeah that shyt.i either diluted it(half a bottle to a gallon 3%) or poured it right on.i know that the higher %age you have dilute more.food grade is 25% and higher.the funny was that i was growin a big tupper ware bowl so i ould see the roots.all the roots looked bright and perfectly healthy.the plant was strong,never got sick.i didnt water often(og said not too.)i'd let the top soil get very dry,but i feed it proxd.3x a week in small amounts.

gren said:
yeah that shyt.i either diluted it(half a bottle to a gallon 3%) or poured it right on.i know that the higher %age you have dilute more.food grade is 25% and higher.the funny was that i was growin a big tupper ware bowl so i ould see the roots.all the roots looked bright and perfectly healthy.the plant was strong,never got sick.i didnt water often(og said not too.)i'd let the top soil get very dry,but i feed it proxd.3x a week in small amounts.
good deal . thx i'll let u know how it turns out for me

Back
Top Bottom