Had to get into the deep stash

These are troubling times...blew through first grow GSC...amazing...waiting for grow #2 to finish. Will need some dispensary hybrids to bridge for a bit. I have around 60-70 grammish samples packed into small vials for emergencies. Today was the first dip into the box. We finished the new garden deer fence project and realized no weed on Memorial Day. We picked 5 vials for the short list, all sativas I think, then dug back in for the Green Crack we thought was in there. All are in airtight containers in the dark...so no loss of potency...some will outlive me for sure. The GC is a real treat. And...
8B234EE6-57B8-441A-8A72-4FC60D207525.jpeg
Thanks to all veterans of ALL ages and conflicts...including my dad who served in WW2, for serving our country. Im free to do this.

I still have a metric buttload of my 2019 grow, which I call Tardis Lite due to it being from an opportunity seed found in a bag of Tardis purchased at the dispensary here. And being an opportunity seed, that would mean its mother flower was pollinated by who knows what, making it a half breed.

Tardis Lite.JPG

I'm hoping that I manage to finish processing all this before this year's Wildlings (first male and female of which will be the progenitors for my first baseline strain.

Back
Top Bottom