Hair Test: Smoked once, 2 vyvanses

helpplz

Guys I interviewed for a job and I believe I will get the job however they do urine AND hair tests. I will have no trouble passing the urine test as i have been clean for several weeks.

I smoked one hit in the last week of january, had a vyvanse the first week of february and the third week of february.

I believe to know about the job in the next week or so. Do you think I will be clean? I'm about 6'2 185lbs dark hair.

Is there anything I need (can) do?

I been clean fOr a year, hoping to get a better job. Broke down 2 weeks ago an was one of three heads on a blunt. I'm sure if I stay clean I can pass a piss test by the time I would need to take one and have ample stock of urine tests at home to test myself, got a lead on a potential job that will do hair testing and I was wondering if the one time smoking would cause me to fail a hair test.

Don't wanna waste my time or chance with the company.

Any advice appreciated.

Doubt it if it was just one time in a year . It takes several days of THC usage to register in your pubic hair follicle . If you want to be slick , shave your arms and pubic hair under your armpits , say you have started lifting weights in the gym . Most Nurses will not go to your crotch , they will cut you head hair which even shows less THC Lastly buy through 420 the hair shampoo that kills THC a few hours before you go take the test . Enjoy your new job !

You don't have to smoke weed for thc to register in either a urine or hair test, even being present in a room while others are smoking will register you also as a smoker :)

Back
Top Bottom